Had car worked on at Tator's. It's true what they say !

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had car worked on at Tator\'s. It\'s true what they say !

He makes some GREAT deviled eggs !!

Bo knows first hand !

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Had car worked on at Tator\'s. It\'s true what they say !

the bacon ones were even better than his usual ones.

tator, stock up on them

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bo Your Welcome for the eggs! And Thank You for letting me use your Viper for my Tech Session! Also for being a good sport for the antics I pulled on you! The look on your face when I started to weld on your Viper and I touched off the smoke bomb I had rigged up was priceless!! :eek: When the smoke came pouring out of your Viper your eyes got as big as silver dollars! :D :2tu:

Phil> Standing egg order! :rolleyes:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did you ever think about the consequences of eating "deviled eggs" made by a Wizard? Mmmmm.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That weren't bacon! Dryed eye of newt. Does the trick every time. Of course I remember the 60's. I even remember the 50's! The decades since have been bland in comparison.

Cal Cobra

Viper Owner
Reaction score

... Also for being a good sport for the antics I pulled on you! The look on your face when I started to weld on your Viper and I touched off the smoke bomb I had rigged up was priceless!! :eek: When the smoke came pouring out of your Viper your eyes got as big as silver dollars! :D :2tu:

You guys have pictures of this right?????

Cal

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

... Also for being a good sport for the antics I pulled on you! The look on your face when I started to weld on your Viper and I touched off the smoke bomb I had rigged up was priceless!! :eek: When the smoke came pouring out of your Viper your eyes got as big as silver dollars! :D :2tu:

You guys have pictures of this right?????

Cal

I'm in on the picture request as well :p And someone PLEASE tell me they also got video of it :D

OP
OP
B

Bo knows

Enthusiast
Reaction score

All kidding aside, Chuck & Rob did a great job on my car, pointed out things of interest, and gladly answered all questions. No doubt they are the most knowledgeable Viper techs on the planet and are highly recommended to anyone in need of any kind of Viper service. Also if anybody got a picture of my facial expression when Chuck lit off the smoke bomb under my car please let me know, I'd love to see it ! Thanks guys !!

Bo knows