Halfshaft straps and bolts

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are there any sources for these on line? I need to replace everything on the halfshafts and driveshaft on my Gen 2. Dealer doesn't have the right stuff and wants a fortune!!:mad:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checking with our highly valued sponsors is always a GREAT place to start. We have vendors who support this site and the VCA with their advertising dollars that offer just about anything you could need for your Viper.

My $0.02.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Checking with our highly valued sponsors is always a GREAT place to start. We have vendors who support this site and the VCA with their advertising dollars that offer just about anything you could need for your Viper.

My $0.02.

Thanks Kelly! READ ON !!!

One of those WONT fit a VIPER........WRONG PART! Wrong Thread, will screw up the yoke.... Why not use PartsRack or Unitrax? VCA Sponsors ???

You will get the right parts at a fair price? THANKS [ps paul, we also just sponsored last weekends OH VCA event]

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the Zone Event Support!! We'll send you some pics of the banners we made.

One of those WONT fit a VIPER........WRONG PART! Wrong Thread, will screw up the yoke.... Why not use PartsRack or Unitrax? VCA Sponsors ???

You will get the right parts at a fair price? THANKS [ps paul, we also just sponsored last weekends OH VCA event]

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They work on my 2001 GTS. Bummer that every other Viper out there is a different thread size than mine :rolaugh:

Anyway, spend what you want. I've bought these from many sources, and the prices I posted are lower than you'll pay elsewhere. It's your money!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery