Happy 4th of July

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same here Chuck! I'll see if I can stay up past 9:30 PM to watch the NYC East River fireworks.

Happy 4th to Longtail and Lucy too!

Last edited:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:usa: HAPPY CELEBRATIONS EVERYONE :usa:

She isn't perfect, but in what other country could Chuck continue to be a dealer and so many of us be able to drive Vipers!

Party hard and drive safely! :drive:

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Say a prayer for all of our soldiers abroad and all of those lost as you celebrate your freedom.:2tu:

Viper ACR Lover 02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Independence Day Everyone! Today would be the day to celebrate the holiday with America's most powerful sports car. For those who are unable to celebrate with friends and family, a special thanks to the soldiers here and abroad for protecting our freedom. Be safe and have fun, everyone!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:beer:Back at ya Chuck! Hope it was a good one! We celebrated in Hilton Head. Chad (v10speedlover) was here for the fun. We never did make it to *******. He'll probably be going through withdrawls on the way home!:rolaugh:

Happy late 4th everyone! Hope everyone had a good and safe one!

As for *******, if someone wasn't so busy taking me to every bar in SC, I could've fit it in yesterday :D Well, the Viper is still outside, the weather is great and ******* is open until late tonight. I'll go twice today to make up for yesterday :D !