Happy New Year VCA

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only been a Viper owner and a member of the VCA since July. Deciding to become a Viper owner has been one of the best decisions
that I have ever made. The last few months here have been a blast. I have learned a lot and met some really great people. The things
that bind us all here at the VCA is the love, enthusiasm and past or present ownership. A lot of great things and good times have been
shared, over this wonderful mind blowing piece of American muscle. Continuing on to 2016 I can't wait to see what the VCA will be up to
next year and all of the great things that can be accomplished. The spirit of Viper and the men behind the dream live on, every single time
someone starts the engine in this beautiful beast we love so much. Have a great new year and keep the rubber to the road.:)

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The best addition to this club has been you Lisa. Your enthusiasm has been awesome to see. Cheers and the best to you and your family in 2016 :usa:

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with "Free" as well. You are a great addition to the Viper community. Hope to see more of you in '16.

OP
OP
broomrider

broomrider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You gus are amazing! Thank you for being nice to the ole broom. You might make me blush witch is difficult to do.:D
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper