Has anyone else ordered the BC coilovers from Will at RSI in the past 6 months?

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you need to go "neo rambo" up in that ass over there. Here is one of the dumbest things a customer can do at RSI: "Wow, it's taking forever Will. When I'm I gonna get my shizit? Will replies..."our vendors warehouse was ransacked by an *** positive Sasquatch. I'm sorry for the delay. I'm gonna upgrade that turbo to compensate you for the delay". Customer says.. "Wow Will"!!!!! Thanks!
Boooom....you just officially changed your order and are now the blame.

Last edited:

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
hahaha....the Sasquatch was looking for his order too. Seriously though there is only one way to know what is going on. Neo rambo as I mentioned in my PM to you, call BC coilovers directly and ask if RSI has actually ordered your parts. In my case I called Belanger directly and asked if RSI had ordered my parts, Lou said RSI had called for availability a few weeks prior but never placed the order :omg: After hanging up with Lou I called Paul at RSI back who proceeded to tell me he just got off the phone with Belanger, confirming the order. I told Paul that would have been difficult for him to do because Belanger’s line was busy at the time with me on it. After waiting the prescribed amount of time for Paul to come up with witty response I told him to cancel the order. Of course after waiting another week or so I called the CC Company and refuted the charges so I could get my coin back and order directly from Belanger. I am not saying this is happening in your case but...well.... you know if it walks and talks like a duck:rolleyes:

Mdeniz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not saying this is happening in your case but...well.... you know if it walks and talks like a duck:rolleyes:

From my conversation with BC, is actually something very similar to this...I hope he finds a resolution soon.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's too bad man. I got the same jive ass talk with my brakes. See, this is the kind of garbage that makes owning a Viper ****. Is there any way RSI can be banned off this site? If not, how about VCA offer RSI insurance to its members. If VCA let's them stay here...then VCA needs to step up and help its members. Poor guy just wants his damn coil overs...FAAACK! And the whole time, BC, which seems to have good reviews looks guilty by association. VCA has cleaned up its ***, now it's time to finish disinfecting the vendor area. RSI has been given MANY opportunities to make things right. Enough already. So what if they kick out "quality product" every now and then and have Dave6666 swinging from their sack screaming "woooooohooooo!"

Last edited:

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bought some BC's on amazon on black Friday. Got them in less then a month from then. I have about 1000 miles on them and love them.

FYI Snagged them up from a company in FL for $1,000.

Ya'll getting ripped off. Cancel and move on.

OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still waiting on a response from Will. So I spoke to BC and the issues that Will stated weren't lies they were true. There are 3 more sets waiting to be shipped one of them being mine. They are waiting on Will to give them the go ahead and pay to get them shipped. I'm just trying to get my suspension, or get a money order refund from them so that I can purchase them myself. They are in stock and ready to be shipped according to BC. Performance shops rely on reputation, I'm sure Racing Solutions does great work and they are trying to survive in this dog-eat-dog world but business is business and they need to adhere to their word.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I see now why you have been waiting, hoping they would send the parts as you cannot call CC Company and refute the charges like I had to do. You must convince RSI to do the right thing and return your money or send the parts. The unfornate issue is they have probably used your money for another project and cannot pay BC. Here’s a question, how much more do the parts cost directly from BC coilovers? This will give you a good idea of price, if the RSI price was much lower like it was in my situation with the Belanger system I see no hope in getting them to ship the units or getting your coin back without a lot of hassle. As you state:
“They are waiting on Will to give them the go ahead and pay to get them shipped”
“They are in stock and ready to be shipped according to BC”. This is the exact type information I got when I called Belanger. They were waiting for RSI to “pay” them and they would have been glad to send the product to RSI.
You can’t get them to contact you by phone or email, however if you call them, they pick right up thinking it is someone ready to order something

I normally do not chime in on vendor issues. But I have first-hand knowledge of this particular vendor and after many months and probably 15-18 phone calls (all initiated by me) regarding my past order I involved the supplier, got clarity of the situation and held the vendor accountable. You must do the same and convince RSI to do the right thing or return your money, good luck…. I feel your pain.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok...things are becoming a little clearer now. Neo, your making a mistake. Your starting to rationalize and justify Will's behavior. You have waited over SIX MONTHS for your shizit and are now at the "if I kiss his ass he will send me my stuff" stage. No....he won't. Go in your bathroom, look in the mirror, and say to yourself: I've been scammed.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should bust up in RSI's shop like a stri-ped assed ape...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PW6szR8II5g

You obviously have one of the oddest fetishes that I have ever heard of. I'm not sure that it is the best idea to come out publicly, though.

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Give the keys back to your dad and stay away from the computer... Thanks for wasting not only my time but everyone else who read this post. Get over it kid.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us not forget the time, money, and stress the OP and many others have spent putting up with RSI. Getting over it would be "2easy".

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I understand how this must look, but I'm gonna bump this thread until the poor guy gets his product he payed for.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll tell you what's stupid about this whole mess...the fact that more people wont step up.

labtec

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Typically Will chimes in, good or bad but something. No response at all would have me very worried about RSI, maybe they are on permanent vacation.....on your coin. Maybe someone who lives close to them could check and make sure the lights are still on at their shop

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lights may be turned off at the shop but I bet he's still taking orders online.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Started a new corporation not too long ago. Of course this is information open to the public.

Last edited:
OP
OP
N

neo_rambo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will text messaged me saying he will get me a tracking number and I should have it by next week. Crossing fingers to see if he follows through.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R