1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Has anyone else ordered the BC coilovers from Will at RSI in the past 6 months?

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by neo_rambo, Apr 21, 2014.

1. speedracervr4

speedracervr4 Enthusiast

His reputation is tarnished pretty badly with the past year or so of "RSI Threads".

2. Mdeniz

Mdeniz Enthusiast

never mind

3. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Lets hope this is good news Rambo. We are supposed to be having fun around here and these types of threads don't help matters. Good luck. We are rooting for you.

4. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

No tracking number yet. Let down by RSI, yet again. Hoping Will comes through with a tracking number for me.

5. labtec

labtec Viper Owner

You can hope, but meanwhile I would look at your options for getting your coin back. You should contact Will again and mention if he cannot provide a tracking number while you are on the phone tell him you just want your money returned so you can get them straight from BC. Even if they agree to return your money you'll probably have to push them. Have you called BC and asked if they were ever ordered?

6. TAXIMAN1

TAXIMAN1 Enthusiast

Is he even still in Business?

7. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

You gotta be kidding me....Will, treating people like this can be bad for your health.

8. Mdeniz

Mdeniz Enthusiast

Rambo, you need to do DEMAND a refund.

9. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

Yes I contacted Tim last month and he said there were 3 sets left out of the 6 originally ordered. One of the sets left happens to be mine.

10. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Neo, if you buy the set directly from BC...I will buy the extra set you receive when you get them. You have my word as long as they are Gen II's.

11. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Your in Dallas right? I'll just cruise down and pick them up. 30 minute drive.

12. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

Yup in Dallas, I am trying to get a hold of Will to get a refund.

13. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Neo, pm sent.

14. labtec

labtec Viper Owner

If you paid with CC, call the card company tonight for a charge back. Your wasting your time trying to get it from RSI, I know from first hand experience. Alternately you could "borrow" a few skunks from the local zoo and introduce them to Will's shop for a battle royale and freshening up....

15. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

There was a skunk from the Alley...a Wharton grad no less...who went to RSI to "freshen things up". He failed.

16. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Totally unrelated news: The daytonbuttprowler posted in the Alley with "stereo problems" at 5:28 pm. It's now 11:30pm and he's gotten one reply....from someone in Bahrain. Speaks volumes....no pun intended of course.

17. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Neo, you had positive news yesterday. Can we get an update?

18. ViperRed

ViperRed Enthusiast

I replied. What's his deal?
    I read 50% of this thread but can't conclude anything solid.

19. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

The man with two first names is irrelevant. He's just a circus freak I like to toy with as of late.

20. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

I read about your Gen I Viper...how you sold it to have a nice wedding. Later, your wife got you another one. The restoration etc. Very cool story.

21. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

Will at RSI agreed to refund the money to me on 6/5/2014 saying he will do it on 6/6/2014. I'm still waiting on the refund, I messaged Will today to see if he could get that done today.

22. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

Definition of an a$$hole:
    1. Allows himself to enjoy special advantages and does so systematically.
    2. Does this out of an entrenched sense of entitlement
    3. Is immunized by his sense of entitlement against the complaints of other people.

Will is an A$$hole.

23. labtec

labtec Viper Owner

I got the same "promise", waited a few days extra and then call the CC company for charge back. Personally I would not wait another day.... with RSI its always tomorrow, next week, etc.

24. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

Will said the refund will post within 2-3 days. We will see if it comes through.

25. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

OH BTW here is why I wanted to buy the coilovers. I photoshopped my car a while back, lowered it added the tire paint and blackened the badges. If I had the coilovers my car would be done by now. It just sucks that all that energy wasted in getting the coilovers could have been used to do the work on the car. Now I'm tired and I really don't feel like doing it.
    [​IMG]

26. AZTVR

AZTVR Enthusiast

Yah, I can see from the photos. Totally not worth it. LOL!
    1st World Problems, eh.

27. Free2go

Free2go Enthusiast

It's all relative. The OP has had the Viper excitement taken away by a jackass vendor. More people have sold their $hit after dealing with RSI than anything else. At this point in time, there should be a mob forming to help this person get his stuff. Instead, it's played down by this asshat that goes by AZTVR as a "first world problem".

Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  28. AZTVR

AZTVR Enthusiast

One person posts " 1st World Problem" and you post "its played down". BS. I'm not playing down the deal gone sour. I'm just ribbing a guy like I would my buddy down the street for letting something like this deal mess with his enjoyment of America's most aspirational sports car. If it were me, I would move on. If he meant that he isn't going to lower his car because he no longer trusts any vendor on the internet, then, OK, I get it. Seems like over reaction though.

29. PeterMJ

PeterMJ Enthusiast

You have my full empathy since I know first hand how shit like this can spoil fun of owning a Viper or any other car. Great ideas shut down by douchebag vendors situations suck:nono::nono::nono:

30. neo_rambo

neo_rambo Enthusiast

I get it AZTVR I know you were ribbing me. I'm looking on this board and 3 of the top threads are about vendors who have disappeared with different member's money. I'm eventually going to lower it. It just sucks to have to deal with things like this I have two blown rear shocks and that's why I wanted to buy these and I have been waiting for this suspension for way too long.