Has anyone seen the Volkswagon Commercial with the Yellow Viper?

Abq Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only fer sure thing about Yellow Viper owners is that we're all amazingly rich and handsome.

Any other rumors are simply lies !

:nana:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just saw the commercial yesterday. My brother actually pointed it out since he heard that there were bullhorns in it and said this is it. It was on during Dateline's How To Catch A Predator.

S

SUN RA KAT

I'm not compensating for my shortcomings - I'm having way more fun than you!

(As soon I get my Viper back from Larry Macedo that is...)

Should be by the end of this month now. :2tu:

ledfoot

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny Add, I laughed my ass off.............Wonder what the advertising exec who came up with the add drives ?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really strange marketing for VW. Last few months they had been pushing the commercials about your "FAST"(some evil demon that makes you hammer your pedal). They must be experiencing identity issues. Instead of the Viper they should have used a Golf/GTI.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really strange marketing for VW. Last few months they had been pushing the commercials about your "FAST"(some evil demon that makes you hammer your pedal). They must be experiencing identity issues. Instead of the Viper they should have used a Golf/GTI.

Don't forget the "Un-**** your ride" campaign that ran the same time the "FAST" did. Not to mention the ads where people talk about stupid stuff right before getting plowed in an accident. Really poor brand identity work. Sounds like too many cooks in that marketing kitchen.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ad works.
People discuss the ad and are talking about VW

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that it is great they used the GTS. Has to say something about the look of the car. They could have used a Gen3 but it was the Gen2 GTS. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets