Has Anyone Tried This Setup?"

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yea, but its hell getting your info for the police every time ya get pulled over.:D

So, how often do you get pulled over????? :omg: :D :eater: :eater: We have no probs....we didn't buy the Viper for any amenities...that's what our daily drivers are for...we drive the BEAST just for raw enjoyment of the car....believe it or not!~! :rolaugh: :D LOVE IT!! ~juli

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope you got yours on ebay for 1/3 the price they sell it at the Vipair site and other vendors sites.

Vipair gave me 100whp and dropped by quarter mile by 2 seconds......:D

*I actually have one..purchased from fleabay for 50 bucks.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, how often do you get pulled over????? :omg: :D :eater: :eater: We have no probs....we didn't buy the Viper for any amenities...that's what our daily drivers are for...we drive the BEAST just for raw enjoyment of the car....believe it or not!~! :rolaugh: :D LOVE IT!! ~juli

i`ve been pulled two times in three weeks,no tickets yet it`s just the damn hassle.:mad: i guess they do not see to many of these around here and screamin yellow don`t help i`m sure.:D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i`ve been pulled two times in three weeks,no tickets yet it`s just the damn hassle.:mad: i guess they do not see to many of these around here and screamin yellow don`t help i`m sure.:D

Yeah, don't you just hate that!!! Glad no tickets though!!! We've had cops pull next to us, one even u-turned to come alongside of us and give us the 'thumbs-up'....nice! ~juli

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, don't you just hate that!!! Glad no tickets though!!! We've had cops pull next to us, one even u-turned to come alongside of us and give us the 'thumbs-up'....nice! ~juli

third day and i`m pulled over in winter springs fl from an oncoming city cop,does a u-turn...right up my ass...blue lights on.asks for the typ bs...goes to his car...5min later(i`ts about 110deg out btw)comes back and sais "have a nice day"***?So i had to ask WHY?he said he was just"checking me out".SOOOO....i guess they can pull ya for what ever the hell reason they decide?what a crock.:mad:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
third day and i`m pulled over in winter springs fl from an oncoming city cop,does a u-turn...right up my ass...blue lights on.asks for the typ bs...goes to his car...5min later(i`ts about 110deg out btw)comes back and sais "have a nice day"***?So i had to ask WHY?he said he was just"checking me out".SOOOO....i guess they can pull ya for what ever the hell reason they decide?what a crock.:mad:

I had a friend once that went on to be a cop. His life dream. He once told me what we always figure, but when a friend tells you it sinks in more. He said I can ruin you day or not. MY choice. Way to much power for humans to have over other humans. Way to much.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$160.00 for a CUP HOLDER?!?

Is that Viper tax at its finest or what?

Worse than that, he probably got $50K from Mountain Dew to put their product in the cupholder ! :lmao:

-------------------------------
For sale:
Chrome ACR wheels
New SVS short shifter

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a friend once that went on to be a cop. His life dream. He once told me what we always figure, but when a friend tells you it sinks in more. He said I can ruin you day or not. MY choice. Way to much power for humans to have over other humans. Way to much.

When you consider most of them would be picking up your garbage or mowing your lawn if they hadn't become cops, that intelligent statement sounds about right.

OP
OP
01ACR/VIPER

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worse than that, he probably got $50K from Mountain Dew to put their product in the cupholder ! :lmao:

-------------------------------
For sale:
Chrome ACR wheels
New SVS short shifter

No prob with me...i have a third member to hold my drink.:D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine