Hats Off to Maxwell Dodge - Austin

Jon-Mike

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wanted to let people in the Texas area know about the impeccable and high quality service I received at Maxwell Dodge in Austin. David Weaver is an excellent mechanic, as well as very being personable and taking time to thoroughly explain/discuss our beloved cars.

I (living in San Antonio), along with others in the Texas area, will continue to make the trek to Austin to have service performed at Maxwell!

Hot Rod Sue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly.

My viper had to spend all last week at Maxwell Dodge due to a bad head gasket. David did an expert job of removing the engine to ship it off to Arrow. To do this he had to remove the hood and the fascia, as well as too many engine parts to count.

While removing the engine, David took the time to wrap my detached fascia in a Viper cover. He placed the hood up on towels, and in a safe area.

When the engine was out, he took the time to explain to me the various parts - both on the engine, and in the now naked chassis.

Overnight, the Viper was covered with a Viper cover. Before I picked her up, David had even Z6’d her to remove all the fingerprints.

I feel extremely fortunate that central Texas has such an experienced and conscientious Viper Tech; David Weaver is a class act.