Haugens This Week???

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well it's suppose to be 28C and sunny on Wednesday, so should we try the Haugens run again?

I'm going to be there around 6pm, anyone else interested???

Glenn:drive:

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't make it tomorrow and it's supposed to be a glorious day. What a bummer. I was really looking forward to it too. Have fun guys and someone please take some pics.
Let me know when the next one is. I'm out of town next week but if you guys do it in a couple of weeks, I'm there!

Santo

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a nice day Santo, handyman (nice guy btw) mentioned going again, but here's a few pics, it was a bit quiet so early in the summer.

Here's some resized pics..

You must be registered for see images

when we left a black Gen3 showed up and left behind us..

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time. We need more Viper power next time. Perhaps in a couple of weeks if you guys are game and we can get Zeus to join us, we can have a good showing. Zeus has a Gen I which I've never seen up close nor have I ever seen a GTS up close. If we can convince someone with a Gen II to join us I would be in Viper heaven. I am definitely in the next time (I can add a little colour too :)).

Take care guys.
Santo

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a good night... The cobra was sweeeeet, and the shelby gt-500 was mint. I'm going to try to be a regular there on Wednesdays. But having said that I think we are going out for my sons 18th birthday next wednesday, I'll keep you posted.

More people would be great since the vette guys outnumbered Mike and I. We were in trouble if a car rumble broke out...lol. Although Mikes pretty big so he would probably be OK. But I would definately be looking for a little back up.

Hey Mike I passed the gen 3 on my way down hwy 12 to. Wonder who it is???

Santo you feel free to have a look at my GTS any time you want buddy.

And why do pics always add 15 lbs...lol next time I'll have to tuck my shirt in.

santo

Viper Owner
Reaction score
More people would be great since the vette guys outnumbered Mike and I.

If you consider production numbers, you guys totally dominated representation with two fine examples.

Maybe we can set a tentative next date at Haugens for Wednesday, June 6? Maybe by then Zeus will be able to reply in here :)

And next time (as your mother would say), tuck in your shirt ;-) But wait... that's the style these days!

Santo

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It'd be cool to hook up with ya Santo & Zeus, we need more Vipers, my wife was debating on bringing her Corvette (sorry all, she is employed at GM!). Thanks for the kind words Glenn / handyman, look forward to meeting again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude