Have a lemon GEN 3

proracer1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can some one please tell me the best Viper dealership to go to in S orange county California or the LA area. My business partner has a GEN 3 and it is a POS. He needs a good tech...THANKS

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I am looking for one, what kind of problems is he having and is it an 03 car? thanks

Yes, it's a 2003, and the problem is it doesn't draw anyone's attention while driving.

J/K guys

SoFlaSRT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
>Yes, it's a 2003, and the problem is it doesn't draw anyone's attention while driving.<

That's a problem I definately cannot say I've had.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I try to ignore statements like that. Just a sore Gen II owner coming over here to dis the SRT. Same as Mustang guys do to the vette forum and Supra guys used to do on the Viper forum.

On a higher note I think Cody's comment was somewhat tongue in cheek. Unlike some of the others that come here from time to time.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is why I stated "I think Cody's comment was somewhat tongue in cheek."

I took it in a similar way to how the Gen I/II forum would take a vette person posting "clown shoe" and then saying "j/k" Most would believe that they at least half meant it.

Maybe it is a sensitivity that has built up over the past year plus due to the insensitive comments from some.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I like Chrysler Neighborhood Care, they are close to me, and they never give up on a problem. Nobody is perfect, but they go the extra mile to make things right, and in the end, thats all you can ask from anyone. I had a strange, intermittant clunk that defied analysis, but they found it. Good people.

Another one is John Horton, West Coast Vipers. I think he is the only independant in So Cal that is authorized by the factory to do warranty work. Real sharp guy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog