Have Mopar/Borla Exhaust for sale... great deal!

NOTV8

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is the difference between the regular Borla exhaust than this one? I'm planning to order one for around $880. Thanks in advance for any info. Just got the car last December and planning to do some mods on it by spring and on..

OP
OP
B

bwhitmore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No problem, the standard Borla is different in that it has plain slash cut tips, the Mopar version (which is still manufactured by Borla) has rolled edge tips with the Viper logo etched into the side of each tip (very cool). Also Borla recently changed their exhaust from a two muffler set up to a four muffler set up. Many people would agree the two muffler set up sounds better and the Mopar is still a two muffler set up. So you are basically paying a little more for the nicer tips and the nicer sound.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the two muffler setup which sounds awesome, the Mopar tips are lovely, much nicer looking than the standard slash cut Borla tips. I tried to buy the mopar tips but they dont sell them separately from the complete, unfortunately... although Borla now do different tips but most are far to funky for me