Have you ever been asked"How many Vipers to Vettes?" some interesting info

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Have you ever been asked

Also let's not forget that there was 40 more years of production of Corvettes before 1992.
I took the years of 92 – 2002 (10 year span) and these were the results

Who forgot? Since post #1 the only relevant numbers have been year-to-year comparison FROM 1992. Wear your reading glasses, grandpa. :buttkick:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting! Maybe thats why Viper owners feel such a sense of relief while driving fast, its like getting a lease on life!

We are all moving, even when sitting still. The world spins arounbd its axis, and revolves around the sun, and the whole galaxy itself revoles, and the galaxies may be revolving around each other! As I get older, I tend to think everything revolves around my aszhole. But I see your point, and hope to add some acceleration soon. Maybe when the rain clears, I'll take the GTS out of the gah-rahge, and take her for a spin.

What is really "stationary"? How can you prove anything is not moving? What "constant" could you point to to show relative motion or stillness? There is no such benchmark! Not for time, nor for motion.

Here is a inscrutable, yet useless, image to go along with my obscure post-

I sure hope its sunny out tomorrow! Going through Viper withdrawls due to the rainy weather. Us "SoCal" guys aren't used to this!
_________________________________________________________________________________
We all know that it has been proven that the Viper affects the earth's rotation. But the big question is what energy source exist that allows the earth to rotate at the same speed year after year? What is the engine that turns it around and how does it not slow down in rotational speed over time? The Earth spins at 1,000 mph but it travels through space at an incredible 67,000 mph. The Viper driven as it should requires one gallon to go 10 to 12 miles. What fuel does the earth require to spin 1,000 mph year after year?

Here's some deep space reseach info done in 1995 and 1998 to answer some of the questions of galaxy origination time frame/light year distance.

Both images reveal galaxies that are too faint to be seen by ground-based observatories, or even in Hubble's previous faraway looks, called the Hubble Deep Fields (HDF), taken in 1995 and 1998.

The final ACS image is studded with a wide range of galaxies of various sizes, shapes, and colours.

There is also a "zoo" of oddball galaxies littering the field. A few appear to be interacting. Their strange shapes are different from the spiral and elliptical galaxies we see today.

These unusual galaxies chronicle a period when the Universe was more chaotic; order and structure were just beginning to emerge.

The Nicmos sees even farther than the ACS. It reveals the farthest galaxies ever seen, because the expanding Universe has stretched their light into the near-infrared portion of the spectrum.

7328hubble.jpg

73282003-12-d-large_web.jpg

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's interesting that all but 1 year corvette made more in each individual year than viper did in all 11 years combined. Another interesting comparison would be horsepower and torque ratings year by year, viper versus vette.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

ever walked into a group of people chatting and had a hard time figuring out what the topic was until you realized there is really 2 extremely different convos going around? :D

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Good stuff, V10 mafia!

Purdue_Boiler_Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is too weird. Finally got to drive a little today. Saw not one, but two Bentley TTs. I have seen ONE Viper in 8 months, other than at the exotic car dealers.

Neither one would goose it though. An M3 followed me for quite a while, to admire the car methinks.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

Just imagine, the billions of Vettes swirling in the cosmos like so many grains of sand on the sea shore...

It boggles the imagination!

There, now I tied the two thread themes of Vettes and space together!

<applause> <still more thunderous applause>

DEADEYE

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If light can decelerate, that implies that it can accelerate. While it decelerates through space it accelerates through time. Once it comes to a stop or near standstill, will it travel through time just as fast as it traveled through space? Ultimately it will age at a faster rate than anything else. I guess light is the fastest and slowest traveling thing. lol. It all comes down to balance which is probably the most absolute power save God. Then again, if balance is powerful then imbalance is just as powerful. The only thing that won't suffer time is the Vipers design, unless Chuck Norris drives it. :confused:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This thread is getting really deep. Brain overload for me since I don't have the slightest clue what some of you are saying. You guys are speaking english correct? :hitfan:
You lost me at hello!! :D

foolinjected

Viper Owner
Reaction score

i've only seen vipers twice on the road. i've seen more f50's than that. well 3 counting mine. vipers are pretty rare up here. vetts are a dime a dozen. mullets galore.

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It happened today while driving in Hauppague NY. I witnessed both cars within five minutes. I saw a 97 Blue and White GTS go North on route 347. At the site of it I felt a slight rise in blood pressure and adrenaline. These cars still hit a nerve when I see them even though I own one myself. Three minutes later I see a brand new Vette C6 heading east on the LIE. The car did absolutely nothing for me. I even made an attempt to see something in the design that I would find attractive when it went by, and I still felt apathetic about it.

Bottom line, Viper is just a work of art in motion and will never be popular enough to kill its good looks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte