Having trouble contacting XVIPERS

heath1225

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting ahold of them? I have called and emailed with no luck.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel sincerely sorry for you..... I hope you didn't give Michael to much money.

Hope you used a credit card since it is your only hope of getting the money back.

OP
OP
H

heath1225

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I havent been able to contact them period, so I never had a chance to lose anything lol

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I havent been able to contact them period, so I never had a chance to lose anything lol

This is good. As mentioned above search the company here on the boards. WHat you will find will for sure sned you running the other way.

Brass Monkey ACR E

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GIVE YOUR MONEY TO A WORTHY CHARITY. I am surprised no one yet has done any bodily harm to him,a permanent reminder would be good not to screw people over

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GIVE YOUR MONEY TO A WORTHY CHARITY. I am surprised no one yet has done any bodily harm to him,a permanent reminder would be good not to screw people over

There's 3 Viper people who I'm surprised aren't confined to a wheelchair:

John Hennessey
Scott @ Elite motorsports
The guy @ X-Vipers (Michael?)

For the record, I was never ripped off by any of them, but I also never did business with any of them. I thank this forum for warning me against these crooks.