Hayabusa beats Supercharged Viper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great runs! What kind of busa do you have? Is it stock? Worked over , etc? Would love to know the details!!??

From what cranky wrote (a Gix-R owner), looks like it was a fun evening until the police showed up!? Anyone get busted!?

Gerald

OP
OP
T

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
9 times out of 10 if you beat a Hayabusa,you beat the rider and not the bike,there are turbo versions which have hit a GPS verified 240 mph.
You must be registered for see images

1st time out,8.72@168 mph!,should be in the high 7's this season.

OP
OP
T

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gerald:
Great runs! What kind of busa do you have?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Mine is a 2000 model with an aftermarket exhaust and a MCXpress turbosysytem on the way,I am not the guy who spanked Levin's Viper though.

OP
OP
T

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> TurboSnake
Since your trying to be an a$$hole
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting a bit touchy,I like that,it shows your mentality.
The Viper loss every contest no matter what the excuse and that was a basically stock Hayabusa,If Doug can admit it whats your beef?
All I did was post the link,some people like to hear about street races no matter what the outcome,there are a few turbo Hayabusa's around Florida also,but you better get past the stockers first!

Just think 9 second timeslips and 194 mph top speed and all for less than 10K,add a MCXpress turbo and you are looking at 8 second timeslips and 240 mph top speeds,and you are still under 16K!,you can call it what you want but I call that impressive!
BTW I LOVE Vipers and I work for Daimler Chrysler at the World HQ,but I also own a Hayabusa and a 600HP Mustang Cobra that often dines on Vettes.

OP
OP
T

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GSX4ME:
The Hyabusa was highly modified with taking the engine out and working it over and with an all Carbon Fiber body. Don't know what work was done, but compression was popped up, crank, head work, etc, etc.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

First you say the bike was highly modified,then you say you don't know what work was done,then you speculate about comp. ratio,head work,crank,etc,so tell us what makes a "highly modified" Hayabusa.

Doug's Viper is supercharged and quite a bit removed from a stock Viper,now if you want to make things interesting lock up with a turbocharged Hayabusa,same result but by a larger margin.

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by TurboSnake on April 29, 2001 at 17:42</font>

sc300tt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys...TurboSnake is just bitter because we slaughtered a stock busa from a 70-170mph roll-on this weekend in our stock-bottom end supra.

Here's the Supra vs Stock Busa Video

We then ran a busa that went 9.0@155mph, but he pulled us up until about 150mph and which point we were coming back. Unfortunately, the only video I have is one where we missed 5th against him. We'll run him again. Everyone we raced that night were very nice guys.

Here's the Supra vs Modded Busas Video

Of course $$ for $$ a bike is going to win hands down, but hey, we stay dry in the rain.

Albert, we prefer the roll-on and conceed the drag race to them.

John, I have your TT viper video and as soon as I get my laptop fixed, I'll email it to ya.

OP
OP
T

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sc300tt:
Guys...TurboSnake is just bitter because we slaughtered a stock busa from a 70-170mph roll-on this weekend in our stock-bottom end supra.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Gee,we took a modded twin turbo car and raced a bone stock $10K bike,did you ever think that the guy riding the bike was too smart to push it to 190+ mph in traffic?,also do you truly believe that Supra can blast past 200 mph,because a Busa can hit 194 mph bone stock.
You can clearly see that the modded Busa reeled you right in after your initial jump and was passing with ease before the gear was missed,but your a-hole puckering up can make you miss a gear sometimes!

Clint-I'm your Huckleberry,My MCXpress turbo kit will be installed soon and I will race that Supra anytime for any amount,roll-on,standing start,whatever!
Lets compare apples to apples,modded car vs modded Busa,I own a fast car and a fast bike so there is no bias here.

David S-You can get a brand new 2001 Hayabusa for 9,600 out the door at the Chicago Cycle Center.

OP
OP
T

TurboSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steven Woods:
Looks like the turboflake needs to boost his ego with a turbo.
You better get that one on video, he may try to baffle us with more bull spit.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well I have a 600HP twin turbo Cobra,why should my bike be treated any differently!

BTW Stevie,what do you run besides your mouth,street racing is not a spectator sport!

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Isn't this a VIPER Board? TurboSnake - I don't understand your problem anyway. This is just a rehash of the old Supra trash talk that have reared it's ugly head here on the VIPER BOARD in the past. If you have a Supra,Mustang and a bike, then what the hell are you doing on a VIPER BOARD? Go hang out on your vehicle sites and talk bad about the Vipers and their owners there and leave this board to those who love the Vipers we own. This thread has gotten old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32