Headers & Exhaust Dyno

John Myrick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
475 SAE corrected HP and 505 SAE corrected torque to the tires.

That's with headers and exhaust with ultra high flow cats and a low restriction air intake system.

Stock numbers were 445 and 483 corrected to the tires.

I apologize for not posting scans of the dyno curves, but I don't have anyplace to host them and I am in a hurry to get on the road to go to the NASCAR races in Fort Worth this weekend. When I get back from the races on Monday I can find somebody to host the graphs if everybody wants to see them. I bet they will be somewhere on the web if anybody wants to look for them. The first place I would look would be www.***************.com.

The new dyno numbers included a low restriction air intake system consisting of polished mandrel bent 304 SS tubing with K&N's sitting in the stock air box. Slight trimming is required to fit the top of the stock air box over the new system. Looks great.

The headers are 1.75" 304 SS with 5 into 1 Burns merge collectors. The headers maintain the stock heat shields. The exhaust system is constructed of 304 SS also and includes ultra high flow cats and mufflers. Loud but tolerable.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these California emissions approved or 45 State only?

SRTim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have any other manufacturers developed an exhaust system for the SRT? If so, how much hp are they claiming and what are the prices?

Tim

CajunViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call TNT at 713-880-0279, They have the whole package.
Not sure of the price. I think it was at least 50 hp more.

Dean

JRod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new numbers John. Were the numbers better or worse than y'all expected?

JRod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TNT makes nice stuff, but I haven't seen any dyno graphs or actual factual numbers. There were some initial posts, then it got real quiet. Did they find the power they expected, or are they still working on the package?

91ZR1#661

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are great numbers.Is'nt it amazing what a GOOD set
of headers and exhaust can do?
Very nice.
95yellovett

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads