Headlines "SHARK BITES VIPER...SNAKE WILL LIVE!"

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: Headlines

HemiBeep- You got skillz!

And you've got a ton of courage to attempt that. Looking at what you've done so far, I'd say its gonna turn out great!

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I knew it, you take a bad looking red Viper, you paint it in Blue/White and it looks awesome... :D (no offense to red Vip out there ;) )
Seriously, Amazing Job, Congrats :2tu:

OP
OP
H

hemibeep

Viper Owner
Reaction score

THanks for the thumbs-up.....
this is a blast of a project.
Can't wait to get it on the road, err, track..
If anyone else is doing a resto or thinking about it give me a shout, love to share the highs and lows....
Worst part was the roof that came off during transport...the lid seperated from the inner frame and required cutting roof from windshield frame(urethane)

UNRATLD...car came out of your back yard...ECOCARS from Miami...cost a tick under $16K and when finished should be $35K total....keep in mind I do my own work and only paid for frame install and head repair/porting...the rest was on me....including the paint..
Thanks to all and will post completed PICS soon....

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dave, Why don't you make a list of the parts your needing for your project Viper and see if some of us VCA members have them laying around that they don’t need and or would sell cheap?
I know myself, I've changed out parts and still have the old one’s laying around.
It could be a VCA member project car.

Just a thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mtoce1