Hello NY/CT..Exotic Car Show AUG.21st....

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello NY/CT Viper Club....It's that time of year again....This is the 5th North East Exotic Car Show Hosted by The New England Viper Club to Raise money for The Make A Wish Foundation...You are all invited to come join your fellow Viper Brothers for this Great Event and Great Cause.....We hope some of you will be able to join us as this year is shaping up to be the Largest one yet....We have 7 Clubs making it there premier event of the year.The Lamborgini Club,The Ferarri Club,The Porsche Club,The BMW Club,The Lotus Club,The Volvo Club.The New England Viper Club.....Hope to see you there......:2tu::2tu::2tu:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just may take you up on that offer Mr Wizard. Thanks for the links also. Looks like we have to leave real early, I'll talk to you this week Chuck. Jerry, I don't see a thread on the NE site for this event, what am I missing? The reg. download form is only for future mail, not to pre-register. I guess we register there, what is the fee? So many ?????'s lol

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Jimmy.....You can just register when you get there it is quick....$20 will do it.....That is for The Make A Wish Foundation....Plus you get a Meguiars Goodie Bag......It is now on our forum just waited for this weekends event to be over.....Hope to see you there..:2tu::2tu:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in! Will be following the wizard, any NY/CT/ other region members want to join us? Miss New Hampshire is mine though, I'm placing dibs on her now. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
Jerry Colpitts

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck / Jimmy / NY/CT members. Thank You for making the trip to the Car Show....You Guys ROCK!!!!!!!!!!! You folks are Truly Special People for helping us raise money for The Make A Wish Foundation.....Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:2tu:

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someones having trouble posting, it could be his age? :confused:

VIPERUSA

NY/CT VCA Member

As usual, the New England Club is a "class act".:2tu: It was a great car show, and as allways, made Deb and I feel welcome. They have a great "Club". It was a great ride :drive: with Chuck and "Jimmy",, I even think we got Chuck to get up to 56 mph :rolaugh:. Can't wait till next year's

:usa::usa::usa:

VIPERUSA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someones having trouble posting, it could be his age? :confused:

NY/CT VCA Member​

As usual, the New England Club is a "class act".:2tu: It was a great car show, and as allways, made Deb and I feel welcome. They have a great "Club". It was a great ride :drive: with Chuck and "Jimmy",, I even think we got Chuck to get up to 56 mph :rolaugh:. Can't wait till next year's

:usa::usa::usa:

every one gets old soon or later

Last edited by a moderator:

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a great car show, thanks to all the NEVCA members for putting it on and inviting us. Thanks for the company on the way, Chuck, Claudia, John, Deb. IDK, there was a black Viper in my mirrors all the time. This may be of interest, I went to the show and then to my parents in northern VT on one tank of gas. Total 360 miles with 1/8 of a tank left, 22.28 miles per gallon with the top and windows off. Coming home today in near constant rain wasn't so fun, my left leg was soaked from the rain. But I did stop at Ben & Jerry's in Waterbury VT, so had some yummy ice cream right where they make it. It was pouring rain, and still I had to park in the last parking lot and wait in line for 15 min.

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im in! Will be following the wizard, any NY/CT/ other region members want to join us? Miss New Hampshire is mine though, I'm placing dibs on her now. :rolaugh:
[media]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/THMjmjFFENI/AAAAAAAAxgE/QFmC9fSxjyQ/s912/DSC_0254.JPG[/media]
[media]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_nqAsolz_tMs/THMjbhNS1PI/AAAAAAAAxf8/By8KG9ypSvI/s912/DSC_0255.JPG[/media]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper