Hello

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im a new memeber (VCA too)... I feel like I have finally found my Grace Land courtesy of the 99 RT/10 I just purchased. Actually, I bought it from my father so I have been around it for a few years now. Im hoping to get involved in some of the Ohio region events and maybe some open tracks. I recently converted over from the Vette Club because I had a Z06. That was a great car but not a Viper!

I was thinking about purchasing a Super Charger for it but I dont want to open up the motor to do it. Just something simple. I heard Roe Racing makes a good one? Any help on that would be appreciated.

Im Looking forward to getting it out.... just a few more months until the weather breaks here in Canton Ohio!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WELCOME to the Club. Contact the Ohio VCA and get involved !!

Visit the Viper Days site, then ask Courtney (aka CT) to enroll you in a driving school...regardless of your prior driving experience...you'll have a blast, and REALLY get to know your Viper with the help of some of some great folks.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you own a MASTIFF? I have had 3.

Hi there Steve. I remember your dogs. Thanks again for going out on a limb 1.5 years ago and lending me your slick. Sorry it took so long to get it back.

Ok sorry to hijack the thread.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The Ohio population keeps growing.
Roe makes a nice unit and there are several in Ohio running around, or not running in my case. You would love the power

S

SUN RA KAT

There is nothing like a Roe Supercharger in an Ohio Viper. Mine's up and running and awaiting a custom program from Sean Roe for it. VIPR GTS's Roe Supercharger is finally going to be faster than mine when he gets it back, which is to say way much too fast.

Welcome to the world of Vipers. :2tu:

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is nothing like a Roe Supercharger in an Ohio Viper. Mine's up and running and awaiting a custom program from Sean Roe for it. VIPR GTS's Roe Supercharger is finally going to be faster than mine when he gets it back, which is to say way much too fast.

Welcome to the world of Vipers. :2tu:

Dont forget about my "secret weapon" due back very soon. :) We need to coordinate some events this summer. Anyone have any ideas? We could rent mid-ohio. (boy would that be sweet if you could.)

newredrt10

Former VCA National President
Administrator
Reaction score
Hit wrong button

The Ohio population keeps growing.
Roe makes a nice unit and there are several in Ohio running around, or not running in my case. You would love the power

there will soon be one more

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SapphireGTS's car is at Elite I believe, it will be very bad when it comes home. Look out for those norhtern cars though, MOJO is talking stroker, PaulS and the rest of then norther cars are all really fast.
This summer, tear up the roads around Athens, I think that ODOT will rent us a few rural routs won't they.

OP
OP
M

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been out of town, thats why its taken me so long to reply

Yes, I have a Mastiff, His name is Diesel and he weighs in at 208. They are great dogs but sometimes owning one makes you appreciate NOT owning one.

OP
OP
M

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you do the install on your Roe Supercharger yourself or did someone do it for you? Im just wondering how hard it might be and to keep the cost down.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you do the install on your Roe Supercharger yourself or did someone do it for you? Im just wondering how hard it might be and to keep the cost down.
dont know if you are asking me. But yes I installed it with a buddy. Most placed charge like 400 bucks. The blower had to be pulled off anyway because Scott Schenfield pulled the motor out. The Blower is an easy install

BLOWNGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been out of town, thats why its taken me so long to reply

Yes, I have a Mastiff, His name is Diesel and he weighs in at 208. They are great dogs but sometimes owning one makes you appreciate NOT owning one.
I agree with this statement 100%. LOL
44596_Viper_0382.jpg

My alarm system....

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking dog. The classic Blue/White GTS is fantastic also.
You might wish to bend up the prongs on your facia protector. Make them fit tight against the bottom. Don't want anything catching them, and bending them down. Could cause some damage.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala