Enthusiast
Reaction score
OP
OP
B

Blake Kercovich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I don't know what happened to that last link, but it is the word "viper" and then the word "alley" followed by the directory and page I posted. Can't get it to post right though. :confused:

Anyway, any other sites you have are appreciated. :D

poweradded

Enthusiast
Reaction score
www. buy my car. com

01 yellow, 12k miles, btr nitrous and borla exaust. 55k obo in florida

OP
OP
B

Blake Kercovich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I guess there must not be any other big sites out there with Vipers for sale! LOL!
Thanks to those who posted and who emailed me with their cars for sale. :)
Someone also emailed about http://viper.woodhouse.com/index.asp be they seem to be mainly in the business of selling new Vipers, I only saw one used one of there.

96 gts coupe/6800 miles very nice car that is a show stopper.49k.blue and white/in delaware

That sounds exactly what I am looking for! To bad it's just a tad too soon for me. I currently have 3 Corvettes, and have to make garage space first! One is up for sale now, and hope to be sold by end of May. A second one will get sold probably at the end of the summer. I figure I can probably still tunr good money on it in August/September, and then find the best deals in fall or winter on Vipers. I saw a lot more for sale last winter than I do right now. But I'm just trying to get an idea of all the best places to look, in case a deal pops up now, or to be prepared for the fall.
Ideally, I would like to get 2 Vettes sold, and get into a 96/97 GTS for around $45K (mileage not really a concern as much as condition), plus still have the 3rd Vette at home as a stable mate for the snake.

Thanks everyone. :2tu:

EA6BPilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blake,

For what its worth, I found my 98 GTS on traderonline.com for $39K and I have no complaints. Of course, I found it the morning it posted and put down a deposit within 5 minutes of seeing it. Most deals like that don't last long.