Help In DE with GTS Purchase

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Anyone in MD, DE, southern NJ dealt with the Price Autogroup in New Castel DE on Dupont HWY. Very good friend finally looking to make the plunge and get out of his vette into 2001 Saphire Blue GTS asking 56K at dealer Wty over but can buy new one. They are several car dealers together including Dodge claim to have Viper tech ? Any GQ would be helpfull ? LEts get another one converted !!!

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
i know they had a blue o1 rt 10.i inspected the car.if you need help im very close.

speedshftr, thanks for the offer my buddy actually lives in south Jersey and he is taking his vette in their in the AM and has his fingers crossed for a good deal and trade in.

GTS21, thanks I will relay the info that at least one person can validate that they do in fact know about VIpers since they claim to have their viper tech inspect the car.

Thanks

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Price Autogroup a year ago to look at three Vipers they had in stock. They had an 01 with a repainted hood. They made sure they disclosed this to me prior to me making the trip. I ended up buying new, but I would recommend. I believe the guys name was Jay Brown, a nice guy and really knows Vipers well.

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
ViperJohn, thanks, just spoke to my firend and he is heading over there about noon to view the car, I gave him your info as well which helps. Thanks

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
i know they had a blue o1 rt 10.i inspected the car.if you need help im very close.

Hey speedshftr,

Just got call and friend said he put deposit on car, would love someone to take look with him up on lift just to get second opinion before he takes possesion maybe next week. Would you be able to take a quick look with him since you are close. He worked out trade plus cash for his vette and will buy the extended wty as well from these guys.

thanks

Peter-RedGTS'98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my car from Jay a year ago. No problem with recommending them - they are good people and he knows a lot about Vipers. I have no problem with my car.

OP
OP
JWVIPER

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Thanks to all those that gave input and sent PM's. My friend is now a Viper brother. He said the folks (Jay) at PriceAutogroup were very easy to do business with and helped him in every way. Thanks to Biff at Vmania who helped run down some of the internal Dodge sevice info. Amnen to another Vette convert, he went to the auto show saw the new one and said thats it, time for a VIPER....

He lives in central NJ and will be joining the VCA very soon !!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456