Help Photo Shop wheels

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what section to put this in. I'm curious, can someone (Austin?) please photoshop my SP600s to a satin black?

2981.JPG

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For anyone intersted.

Thanks to Jasontiff for the chop!

Opinions? Would a polished lip work better?

blackwheelchop.JPG

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not that all black looks bad, but IMO a polished lip would really look better. especially when rolling

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blue/white with black wheels is a lot like bushido on the Alley's car. Matt Durbahn and 1fast400 both have solid blue GTSs with black wheels too. Those are non-Photoshop ways to get an idea. I think the black is menacing and makes the car look aggressive, but is one color too many in the palette if you ask me. Blue, white and silver/chrome/brushed is the way to go!

BlackViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure what section to put this in. I'm curious, can someone (Austin?) please photoshop my SP600s to a satin black?

2981.JPG

What kind of rotors are those may I ask? They look like two piece rotors with black centers and zinc on the braking portion. The only ones I've found like these are Baer. Is that what these are?

Thank you in advance.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kind of rotors are those may I ask? They look like two piece rotors with black centers and zinc on the braking portion. The only ones I've found like these are Baer. Is that what these are?

Thank you in advance.

You are correct, they are the Eradispeed rotors.

Thanks ViperCollector, I like that look as well.