help! turns over but won't stay running

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
help! turns over but won\'t stay running

I’ve read about this problem before on the forum, but I forget the remedy. My key fob opened the car but sometime during me loading my things into the back it locked itself and won't unlock. I used the inside latch to get in the car, it starts but then immediately shuts itself down. It’s a love hate relationship.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: help! turns over but won\'t stay running

have you tried holding both buttons down for about 10 seconds?

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Problem solved. Tom Session to the rescue. Called Tom, and tried to re-sync the key fobs. That didn’t work so he had me disconnect the alarm modular to reset it. Problem solved. Thanks Tom

Magicboy2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew, More details please? What exactly did you do (which wires, where were they located, etc)

DAWING

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I had to get flatbedded last night.Pulled battery, lots of fuses and glovebox reset.Tried re-syncive the fob.Sat in lot for 4 hours.When AAA unloaded and left me at Dodge dealer I had to re-enter thru rear hatch and open door to turn off interior light.Closed car and gave it one last try.I locked (doors were allready locked)and unlocked...got the 3 your car has been tampered with beeps started it and drove home.

What the he double hocket sticks ? Whats the secret?

OP
OP
Andrew/USPWR

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't know what set my off either. Or if / when it will happen again. Love hate relationship.