Help with a part...

wellis77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Splitting time between Grand Rapids, MI and Zurich
First I must confess I'm one of those guys without a Viper, but hopes and dreams of one day. In the interim, I'm building a '69 Dart and using many Viper styling cues on it, i.e. side exhaust through the rocker, Gen 3 wheels and brakes, seats, tranny, possibly the IRS if I can engineer it, GTS blue, hopefully pedals if I can find them, and as many more as I can squeeze into it, without it being too weird anyway. I wanted to run a V10 but figured that would kill the gas mileage goal of the project. I am now looking for a third brake light off the Gen 3 or newer Viper coupes (I believe this style was only on the coupes). I need to pick one up and hoping someone might have a part number for one so I can get a price from a dealer. Thanks for any help. This is a great site and I really enjoy reading through everything that goes on in the club. Thanks again. Will

Here is a pic of the light I'm looking for...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
W

wellis77

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Splitting time between Grand Rapids, MI and Zurich
What is your gas mileage goal?

I'm shooting minimum 25 mpg highway with a 5.7 Hemi w/ 6.1 cam, head work, bigger throttle body, Viper T-56. I'm also cutting out the uni-body and swapping in an Art Morrison G-Max chassis, 3-link rear (unless I can get a smoking deal fab up the Viper IRS) with C-6 front suspension. Ride height will be 5" to the rocker. Plan is to build it as a driver that will go, turn, and stop when I say. Will get it on the auto-cross as well as some track time once finished. I'm getting a rendering done and so far the look is coming out real cool.

i just sold one cheap on ebay

***** I missed it. I check ebay weekly for these because I want to start fabbing this up.

V

Venomiss

Sent you a pm with some ideas for you.
Good luck on your project!

V

Venomiss

Thanks Venomiss. I thought I replied to your PM but maybe I didn't. I appreciate the suggestions very much.

Got it!:)

Let us know how the project goes.
Post up pictures in the driven section please.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte