Help with price on FE 2006 Coupe - private sale

Zeke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
By pure chance I might have stumbled into a possible good deal. Old banking partner called me this afternoon and has a line on a 06 FE Coupe that one of his customers has to sell to raise some cash. Not sure of the production number and I have not seen the car yet. The car has 1,023 miles on the clock and was offered to me for $78,000. My friend told me it was always garaged kept, never tracked, all original, and no marks on it that he is aware of. All paperwork/documents are available. Can anyone guide me on the price as to what would be a good/fair deal. Just looking for some help/guidance. Thanks for any help you guys can give....

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $87k for my FE Coupe back in October(sticker was $91.900.00). so my opinion is $78K is a real good deal....

If you purchase it make sure you get the factory car cover, Gray/black stripes

Good luck with your purchase..

Rick

OP
OP
Z

Zeke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BlueSnake: Thanks for the input. I made a call and I will be going to see the car tomorrow evening. Good tip on the cover, I was not aware that it came with the vehicle. Anything else I should look for/ask about ? This is my first trip down Viper lane and I can use all the help I can get....

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a very good deal...I just bought one new and paid $84,324 for it. I would have bought that one instead. Just make sure it hasn't been hit. Best used one I could find was $83,000 with 500 miles here in CA. But prices will continue to drop...its a new car.Brian

OP
OP
Z

Zeke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping everything checks out tomorrow night and there is no surprises. Who knows, maybe the price will come down a little more. I have never driven a coupe only a vert. Looking forward to trying the coupe and seeing if there are any differences.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a steal assuming the car is in great condition which I would not doubt with those miles. Great deal!!!! GOOD LUCK with the purchase.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping everything checks out tomorrow night and there is no surprises. Who knows, maybe the price will come down a little more. I have never driven a coupe only a vert. Looking forward to trying the coupe and seeing if there are any differences.

I'm not trying to insult you but don't be greedy, the price is already a smokin deal. And you have posted enough information for anyone who comes here on a regular basis to locate the car. I would expect a few others to be contacting the owner tommorow at that price.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm not trying to insult you but don't be greedy, the price is already a smokin deal. And you have posted enough information for anyone who comes here on a regular basis to locate the car. I would expect a few others to be contacting the owner tommorow at that price.
To Late I already contacted the person and the deal is done. ;) ;) ;)

OP
OP
Z

Zeke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is an old friend of mine that contacted me about the car so I will not be insulting anyone or trying to low ball the price. He is trying to help one of his clients by brokering a deal for the car. Nothing more nothing less. I was just fortunate enough that he called me and gave me the opportunity. I am meeting the seller at my frineds house tomorrow evening at 8pm so I guess I will know more then....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine