Hennessey Venomaero kit

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found the pics of my car which was used for the developement of the Hennessey Venomaero kit, have the full set of pics from start to finish

shall i post them?

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just found the pics of my car which was used for the developement of the Hennessey Venomaero kit, have the full set of pics from start to finish

shall i post them?

Did you have to ask ... hec ya post 'em! :headbang:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It always reminded me of Jay Leno's chin and now that I see the rear maybe Jennifer Lopez's ass. Don't get me wrong I like the looks.

OP
OP
S

sssammm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not my work area, its the company in the UK that developed it for John Hennessey, anyway, the deal was a free kit to be supplied and fitted and painted, but it was never done

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
but it was never done

You had me at "John Hennessey". :D Was hoping to see a completed .. something.

I remember when it was "he who shall not be named", but I guess that's like a decade ago now .. crap I'm old.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the aero kits, gen1,2,3 were designed by a UK guy called Steve Everitt and built by a company in Dover called Rawlsons who stopped trading years ago, the rumor is JH owed them loads and sent them under..

most of the moulds were brought up very cheap by a UK viper guy off the receivers when everything was sold off

HANKFAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am surprised someone hasn't just beat the living hell out of John Hennessey for being a crook!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its not my work area, its the company in the UK that developed it for John Hennessey, anyway, the deal was a free kit to be supplied and fitted and painted, but it was never done

What???
I don't believe that...:rolaugh:

Some things never change...:rolleyes: