Hey Dimitrios, Charlie, Jim and ??? Captree next Sunday ?

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys, playing ball this sunday at 8AM, maybe catch up with you later, D, Chucky give me a pop on cell.................jw

mb346

Enthusiast
Reaction score
paul walker will be there . is the set time to leave carvel 8:30 ? Dimitrios i'll will give you a call sometime tonite . Keith my friend you better make it man

- paul walker

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is a parking lot / exit off of the eastbound side of Ocean Parkway. It's about 10 miles east of Jones Beach and maybe 2 miles west of the Robert Moses Causeway.

Probably the easiest way to get there is to take the Meadowbrook Parkway South from the Long Island Expressway (I think it's exit 38S). If you stay on the Parkway to its end, it will put you onto Ocean Parkway headed East.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where is this place at exactly. coming from south jersey?

How far South? Sounds like you have to pass my area before you get to the meeting spot. If possible we can meet up for this one. I am in East Brunswick, NJ. I can meet you on the NJ turnpike, GSP, or anything else.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
paul walker will be there . is the set time to leave carvel 8:30 ? Dimitrios i'll will give you a call sometime tonite . Keith my friend you better make it man

- paul walker

Whoa wait, THE Paul Walker we all know from the movies? Or is this an other Paul :eek: ?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys please post some pictures of the meeting then :D

alwyas do

6435paulwalker.jpg

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope to see you guys Sunday. It's been a while.
We're building a detached garage at the house so the Viper is "pinned" in the attached garage (the driveway is a mess).
I'll be bringing my "Blast from the Past", a 1975 Trans Am.
See you Sunday.

OP
OP
T

twinvipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax Tiger

Is the weather forecast ever correct ?

Stop being a gloom and doom. Enjoy your turkey and we'll see in a few days. :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone put me in contact with Paul Walker, I have a great idea for a movie that I would like to discuss with him but I lack the necessary contacts :D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax Tiger

Is the weather forecast ever correct ?

Stop being a gloom and doom. Enjoy your turkey and we'll see in a few days. :)

Just checked the weather again and not looking good. Looks like I am out too. Sorry guys. Lets try for next weekend?

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn got stuff to do tomorrow too.....

next week im im in if you guys go.

sounds good. if it rains we'll just do it next weekend and since a couple of vipers will be coming from jersey we'll have a meeting spot by the lincoln tunnel so you guys could cruise together out to Long Island.

NY VIPER

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If it's not raining when I get up I am there. If it is raining I will go back to sleep and see you guys next Sunday.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys wanna try this for sunday Dec 5th since it rained yesterday. forecast as of monday calls for low 50's and sunny. let us know. twinvipers is it necesary to be there at 8am. can we try to meet at 9am and leave for 9:30. 8am just sounds way to early for a bigger parking area and in december forecasts.