Hey Sean, how about an update on the intercooler!!!

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The parts have been made in prototype and the production drawings are done. I just have to get an opportunity to do more testing. We're probably looking at having it available by February or March.

Regards,
Sean

MbnViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so i guess cast pistons cars can run higher boots with the intercooler? right :headbang:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean,

What can we do to speed up the process? How about putting deposits down on the aftercooler? Put $500 down and we will have it done by the beginning of the year. I know there a lot of roe customers interested in this upgrade and are willing to spend the money but they don't have a product.

I am just a little impatient. I can wait but I would love to have it sooner rather later.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

As I'm sure you can see from the time of my posts (from the shop) and how late you can reach me here at the shop in the evenings, we're doing everything we can to get projects done. Just about all our big projects are suffering from the same delay. Only moving into the new building and bringing in more people will speed things up. The good news is, they all will be done and as soon as possible. Sorry for the temporary delay. I never expected we would be this busy.

Regards,
Sean