Hey there, anybody home????????????

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Avatar is gone, and replaced with "Enthusiast". No phone call, no mail, no PM , no email...no communication at all from VCA. Couldn't even find a phone number on the site to call. Hell of a way to run things! What's up???

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, you've been a member here since 2009. Grow up, this is how it works. There have been multiple threads on this topic at the beginning of the last couple of years. How do you survive in the real world?

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Avatar is gone, and replaced with "Enthusiast". No phone call, no mail, no PM , no email...no communication at all from VCA. Couldn't even find a phone number on the site to call. Hell of a way to run things! What's up???

As mentioned by LIG memberships run from Jan.1 to DEC 31. If you are not renewed by DEC. 31 your membership will expire and will lose all the privileges that membership has here on the site. Once you have renewed and it is processed all will be restored. :)

V

Venomiss

Renew online under the big large letters at the top of the forums. This area is called the VCA Membership Portal.
Here is direct the link for you.
https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

The VCA contact information is listed in every Viper Magazine and on all email reminders that have been sent out since October and as a sticky at the top of the main forums areas.
Email [email protected] directly with your questions.
Happy to help get you rolling for 2013.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a regional problem. i got three reminders from my regional pres.

OP
OP
F

ferraritoviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Renew online under the big large letters at the top of the forums. This area is called the VCA Membership Portal.
Here is direct the link for you.
https://www.viperclub.org/membership/

The VCA contact information is listed in every Viper Magazine and on all email reminders that have been sent out since October and as a sticky at the top of the main forums areas.
Email [email protected] directly with your questions.
Happy to help get you rolling for 2013.

Thanks for the help, I will email them. Unfortunately I discard the mags after reading them, and the VCA never contacted me to say my membership was expiring.