Hey Vegas guys!

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of our local club members is out at the Venetian right now and he said that he thinks the parking garage could be a challenge for Vipers, specifically the speed bumps at the entrances and possibly the floor transitions (bumps and dips). Anybody tried it yet?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Three of us (me, Marko and Mike) made a test run back in May or so to make sure it wouldn't be a problem. We entered from the strip drove into the garage and all the way to the top. At one point, we stopped on a ramp to check how much clearance Marko's car had. It was close (about 1" to 1.5" to spare) but we all made it without scraping. We then drove all the way back down and under the porte cochere at the front without problem.

If you're going to be hauling butt up or down the garage ramps then you're probably going to scrape, but if you're taking at a reasonable speed you'll be fine.

On a side note, the garage has great echoes and it was easy to set off many car alarms as we drove by. When several hundred of us are pulling in it'll be hilarious how many car alarms will be shrieking.

vegas guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt,

What about entering from Koval Lane. For me its faster to come in through the Koval entrance(back)and avoid Las Vegas Blvd.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted something about this some time ago. I never went into the parking lot, but the valet area looks tiny, and I can't see them blocking it off entirely for a bunch of Vipers, and keeping the other patrons out, but what do I know?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,

I'm sure the entrance from Koval is not a problem. I've been out that way and didn't have any difficulties.

NK BREKR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted something about this some time ago. I never went into the parking lot, but the valet area looks tiny, and I can't see them blocking it off entirely for a bunch of Vipers, and keeping the other patrons out, but what do I know?

They're not reserving the Valet area instead they are reserving 2 complete floors as "Viper Only" floors under 24hr. surveillance and restricted access to only those who have VOI ids.

LittleFish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Chris.

Can someone find out more info on trailers? I am arriving late Sunday night and would doubt that the track parking will be open and allow me to get back to the Venetian with the car. I will also be without anyone to drive my truck back to the hotel.

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Chris.

Can someone find out more info on trailers? I am arriving late Sunday night and would doubt that the track parking will be open and allow me to get back to the Venetian with the car. I will also be without anyone to drive my truck back to the hotel.
Depending on what my meetings look like for that evening (tentatively 7-9), I could probably help you get your truck back to the hotel, assuming the track can get you into begin with. Just let me know!

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm reasonably sure you will be ok, but I'm not willing to guarantee it. You may have to go over the changes in angle slowly and with the car at an angle to them.

How far did you drop it?

S/CDaveNY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ya , its pretty low. About 2inches, ha. Just wondering what I have instore for myself... Thanks Man I will see you next week ! White Mamba from NY..

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Epic. VOI should be a great time. A bunch of us from the Nevada Region are planning on staying at the hotel with everyone else.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21