Hey Viper D

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
saw your car at Import Craze this weekend...looked nice as usual...I assume that was you in the red Tator's Dodge T-Shirt??...Did you get a chance to meet the guy with the black RT/10?? i was wondering if he was a member here or not??

Anthony

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep I did meet him he was not a member of the club but I tried to talk him into joining. He said that he was going to come to the viper dyno day this sat at visions of speed.

I also won two trophies 2nd place in exotic class and the other 2nd place in the muscle car class. Not to shabby for a day of fun.

You should have came over and said hello. :2tu:

Nitrous d.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I did meet him he was not a member of the club but I tried to talk him into joining. He said that he was going to come to the viper dyno day this sat at visions of speed.

I also won two trophies 2nd place in exotic class and the other 2nd place in the muscle car class. Not to shabby for a day of fun.

You should have came over and said hello. :2tu:

Nitrous d.
Who did you lose to a GTS?

OP
OP
V

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt see the final judging, but im going to guess in the Muscle Car class you lost to Sapienza's(sp?) 1500hp Twin Turbo Nova SS?? the orange one with no hood?? and in the exotic class....i could see the Skyline beating you cuz it was an import show, but maybe the Ferrari F348 Challenge?? the yellow one with yellow wheels?

Anthony

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea your right about the twin turbo nova, that would of been my choice.

But the f348 was beat to [******], Was there a skyline there?? I didn't see it what color was it?

vd..

OP
OP
V

VIPERnXr4ti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think that Ferrari is tracked...thats why its in that condition...its got some work done to it, and i Really think he tracks it often. Yeah there was a Skyline R33 GT-R it was bright blue...the kid has it on cardomain...let me see if i can find it.