Hi from Nigeria

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After posting an ad for my RT/10 hood and fascia for sale I received two emails, same text, different senders, obviously scam artists. I'm not allowed to show my response to them, but you can guess:

HELLO,
I'M INTERESTED IN PURCHASING YOUR (2000 RT/10 Steel Grey) I WILL LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THE LAST PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL IT,I WILL MAKE YOU AN OFFER.I WILL LIKE YOU TO E-MAIL ME THE PIC'S AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT ALONG WITH THE PRESENT CONDITION AS OF IT NOW. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SHIPPMENT I HAVE A SHIPPING COMPANY THAT WILL CATER FOR THE SHIPPMENT AND WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY TERMS OF PAYMENT WILL BE A CERTIFIED BANK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER DRAWN IN U.S FUNDS. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST..
BEST REGARDS...
RICHARD WASHINGTON. :curse:

OP
OP
B

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Carl, just the stock hood and fascia. I'm very content with the lightweight hood and fascia and am tired of storing the original parts. My car is still my mistress!!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Bernard,
In your avatar, is that me behind you? Kinda looks like my GTS. Or it could be any one of like ~136 others that look just like it, but only a few were ever on track with you, so its probably mine, eh?

:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang