Hideous wing alert!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think it is because the gen I's are now within the price range of the "ricers" and that is what they do. Ugh!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately I think it is because the gen I's are now within the price range of the "ricers" and that is what they do. Ugh!

The one good thing is ricers dont normally go for Vipers anyway. They'd rather take Gen 1 viper money and dump it into NOS, bodykits, underglow, etc and have the fastest Civic in town.

John Johns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with the wing being goofy. But the 18" factory wheels sure do look great. I had a black 95 and wish I'd gone with 18's.

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[quoteThe one good thing is ricers dont normally go for Vipers anyway. They'd rather take Gen 1 viper money and dump it into NOS, bodykits, underglow, etc and have the fastest Civic in town.

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't everyone here love to have the fastest Civic in town??? It would be so tempting to trade the snake to be able to have a beast like that! :bonker:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I just bought that wing to put on my 06 coupe, and he told me that I would have the 1 off wing on my car ;) ;)

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John Johns
I agree with the wing being goofy. But the 18" factory wheels sure do look great. I had a black 95 and wish I'd gone with 18's.

Speaking of hideous wings, check your avatar.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte