HID's For GTS

swissboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi folks,

dont pay to much - for a non top brand set!

over here we can get the 9005,06,07 set (viper) for 170$, regarding all the componants are made in germany. 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k.

the bulbs are phillips and the ballast is from hella. so 2 of the top brands in the sets!

greez patrick

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe brand of the HID kit is Apexcone and I really trust the distributor (John Sharp). I'm in the process of finishing my writeup for installation on my Viper. As soon as I do that I will give it to him to put on his site and get us a great deal on a GB. I'll let you guys know next week.

Here's quick pic of the difference. I have the 5000K bulbs which give just a slightly bluer hue but the 4300K are what most of the OEM HIDs (BWM,Mercedes,Lexus,etc.) use and is the brightest, whitest light. I just like the slightly bluer tint and there is almost no perceptable loss of light. In the GB you can choose whichever K you want.

Is your isntallation instructions done?

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I'm not heard from again, I've been banned

the mods will not allow a GB
my thread was deleted and I have been threatened
(please don't ban me :D)

maybe one of them will chime in here and explain

for now you'll just have to PM for info (I think that is allowed?)

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if I'm not heard from again, I've been banned

the mods will not allow a GB
my thread was deleted and I have been threatened
(please don't ban me :D)

maybe one of them will chime in here and explain

for now you'll just have to PM for info (I think that is allowed?)

I'm still interested for my '01 GTS.

It could have something to do with the supplier you are using. I know there's been this group buy thread going on some throttle body business for a bit. Haven't been following it, but it is still there, and it is a different supplier.

I would PM everybody, get some email addresses, and start working this off site of this forum.

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to set it up but I was specifically told I would be banned if I brought it up again, so how could I let everyone know it was on if I can't even hint at it?
it is difficult getting almost 50 *** on this and trying to answer each one
I'm afraid to even put the link to my writeup on here

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to set it up but I was specifically told I would be banned if I brought it up again, so how could I let everyone know it was on if I can't even hint at it?
it is difficult getting almost 50 *** on this and trying to answer each one
I'm afraid to even put the link to my writeup on here

Don't know who, what, why or where you PO'd, but wow, sounds like you should move to a parallel universe and start over.

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Don't know who, what, why or where you PO'd, but wow, sounds like you should move to a parallel universe and start over.

I don't understand either, why the mods would warn BOTTLEFED about organizing a group buy?!?!? :dunno: He is only trying to help us.

Kmrumedy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question to the moderators - Supplier aside - there is great demand for HID products at a reasonable price. Any chance we can do something with a forum sponsor? Many are tired of unwarranted Viper taxes for commodity products! Other suppliers are double what Bottlefed proposed.

I would like to support a forum sponsor (supplier) but at reasonable price.

Thoughts?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave