Hit and run

Bilal Syed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
So a drunk driver hit my parked car tonight. I park away from most cars and this asshole still somehow managed to hit me. Reviewing camera footage, we know what car it was but can’t get a good image of the license plate.

Looks like just fender and bumper damage. Calling collisions shops tomorrow and will hope for the best.

TexasViper35

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****! It probably won’t make you feel any better but the same thing happened to one of my daughter’s young friends, in a church parking lot of all places. She was there volunteering to serve free food to the needy, one of them clipped her car just like yours. No good deed is left unpunished I guess.

If it were me I would take it to the collision center at my Dodge dealership. They know how to disassemble their own products, they have the correct tools, parts, and paints. Inquire before you commit, ask if they report to CarFax, not all dealerships do; but if you filed a police report the point it moot. You’ll be fine though, I had a $29K rear end collision on our BMW repaired and it was flawless. Lastly, if you want, insurance pays what is called Diminished Value, it may be about 30% of the car’s value, it’s up to you.

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ***** , first I must say your Viper is Awesome black red stripes so cool , we do the same thing with all are cars park way far away from everyone to try and avoid fat ladies slamming there door into my cars, parked at church last week far for everyone and someone took the stainless steel tail pipes from my car, thank goodness it was not my Viper, welcome to the new biden world God help America

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper