Hit and runners need to DIE!!!

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had scraped the back with a new tail light. The dealer painted it for $2,200. Whole bumper. My guess with viper tax $1350. Sorry, hate it when the new starts to come off. See if you can bargin any chips if you have them. I did and the car looks even better now. They had a hard time matching the paint and I made them redo it. They were not happy.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had scraped the back with a new tail light. The dealer painted it for $2,200. Whole bumper. My guess with viper tax $1350. Sorry, hate it when the new starts to come off. See if you can bargin any chips if you have them. I did and the car looks even better now. They had a hard time matching the paint and I made them redo it. They were not happy.

I was lucky. It was just the left quarter panel, so its much cheaper. Also helps that they are relatives. If they do well I might reccommend them to other viper owners in the area.

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On second thought 615 sounds closer or even better 500 on the deductible. Should have read all the post. Stupidity is actually easier to forgive than outright jealousy.

OP
OP
W

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On second thought 615 sounds closer or even better 500 on the deductible. Should have read all the post. Stupidity is actually easier to forgive than outright jealousy.

my deductible is 1k, but even if it was $500, I would still pay out of pocket. The insurance peole would **** you for any reason.

Zan186

Viper Owner
Reaction score
WTH? Why is everyone jumping on the guy from Saudi Arabia? READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD. Then read Warfang's comment about "putting a round in the guy's knee cap." What's worse, hoping someone dies in a car accident which you have no control over or actually going after the person and shooting them?

We have a lot of gun-toting Viper owners out there and I wouldn't be surprised if someone did shoot another person that damaged their Viper.

DrDJ

Honestly with all the idiots in the world today. I would guess I would put the damage of putting a cap in someone's knee as equivalent to scratching my Viper.
Sorry I just don't put the value on human body parts that I used to lol!
Fact is the guy hit the car, caused damage and then drove off.
If you can't be responsible for your actions driving then don't drive.

Cost of the cap in the knee surgery roughly around $10,000, depending if you tore up any ligaments or not and how long the hospital stay was. If he has health Insurance he will just have a copay. Pretty much like a 1k deductible we have for our auto insurance.

Ok maybe a cap in the knee is a bit much. How about running the tires over hit feet! That sounds fair! Crush a few toes and were even!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187