HMMMMM......

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Those of us attending the F-16 race, which is the RACING DEBUT of the 2008, will have to liquor-up the SRT team post race and confirm these tidbits...

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all in all good news - current Viper would become a definitive collectible. However I doubt this is going to happen because current engine AND tranny were reworked recently. Plus Chrysler is going to get a new owner => different priorities...

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Heck, according to the Engineers many of us talked to back in January, the new body Viper will be lucky to be out in the 2010 to 2012 range. We haven't even gotten the 08 out and the rumors are starting. Ya gotta see the humor in this.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh-oh, rumors from another message board posted on the VCA forums?!? I'm sure this will be deleted post-haste as we all know such posts do nothing but damage the sales of the Viper and overall harm to the SRT program. Shame on you for posting this.

Admins: do your thing.

OP
OP
F

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Uh-oh, rumors from another message board posted on the VCA forums?!? I'm sure this will be deleted post-haste as we all know such posts do nothing but damage the sales of the Viper and overall harm to the SRT program. Shame on you for posting this.

My mother always said I craved attention...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep, sorry guys... Item #6 of the "posting policies"...

6. Speculative posts relating to future DCX products or other Viper related items will be subject to deletion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456