HOLY CRAP...Is brandons92 for real?...Another idiotic Ebay auction

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, so I was crusing Ebay for fun looking at Vipers. I came upon this Viper for auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6209&item=2430886503 The car looks awesome yes, but read the description.

"car runs and lot drives and is in excellent condition overall". This is a load of crap. look at what is listed in auction. It needs at least the following:

1)front bumper assm

2)windshield

3)airbags

4)radiator

5)right headlamp assm repair

6)7 to 8 hrs repair on hood ( How the hell does he know? )

7)left front tie rod

8)left front wheel scratched ( not necessary to replace, but who wants a scratched up wheel? )

9)repair right front upper and lower frame horns

Who here thinks this is just another POS Ebay auction? LOL...this si just so freaking hilarious.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So many time these bozo / ***** dealers have wrecked (and I mean WRECKED)Vipers listed with "easy fix" "little damage" etc.
Yeah right!........

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wanted a Viper for less than $30k This is the kind of stuff that is out there. High really high mileage or wrecked. Think about I know guys that have paid 28-30 with cars with 100k on them. Finding one less than 30 in good shape with reasonable miles would be great for you but bad for the value of Vipers over-all. Best of luck finding one it is the most fun you can have for the money.

OP
OP
F

FranciscoR.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, its all about the hunt for now. That's why i am in absolutely no hurry. If I were, I would be one of these poor saps who bid, and buy these loads and then later on without a doubt regret it. I have found a couple ( In past 3 weeks or so ) that were under 30g, with 30-40k on them, and never been wrecked. But fact is right now I am not 100% financially secure to buy one. And until I am, I won't buy one. There will be others.