Holy crap! Kid drives a Viper!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flyboy618, I am extremely offended by your use of a 4 letter word to me. That's not even a word accepted in a joking fashion btwn women.

Thank you Lee for the response.

oh....and I seriously doubt me letting a guy drive my creampuff did anything to 'sway' his intentions, particularly since my date's Viper is twice the hp of mine, hahaa. I am a girl of tradition, the guy ALWAYS drives on a date, especially if they own the same car!

Besides, it's 50mph faster in the passenger seat hahaa

K

Kaya

I agree with you Leslie.

And thank you Lee and the others who responded in the defense of Leslie. She is a fantastic person and a very good friend.

Leslie and I have known each other since September 2001 and neither of us would talk to each other like that. We may do some joking in emails, but we treat each other with respect.

flyboy618

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Flyboy618, I am extremely offended by your use of a 4 letter word to me. That's not even a word accepted in a joking fashion btwn women.

Thank you Lee for the response.

oh....and I seriously doubt me letting a guy drive my creampuff did anything to 'sway' his intentions, particularly since my date's Viper is twice the hp of mine, hahaa. I am a girl of tradition, the guy ALWAYS drives on a date, especially if they own the same car!

Besides, it's 50mph faster in the passenger seat hahaa

I'm so sorry. It was totally meant as a joke. Seinfeld humor...in poor taste I guess. I do have a sister and we jokingly use that word. I really didn't mean it offensively considering the context I was referring to the virtuousness of the car, of course. My mistake. I truly, truly apologize. Sincerely, Flyboy618's (foot in the mouth) wife.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi