******* trip.

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i got to thinking that perhaps we could set up one saturday a month for all available just to do a little run :drive:to a Calgary ******* for a good meal and some eye candy:nono:.The multiple cars of course is what i meant by eye candy.Is anyone interested:dunno::2tu:I mean it can even be a fully clothed small chested joint if ******* offends anyone:nono:.Just figure that since most people are starting to have more and more work which is great:D that perhaps a set saturday in the month would be a great way to get out at least once..:dunno::dunno::dunno:

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You could count me in on some monthly meetings . After reading the forums it seems like I am doing my car injustice by not having it sit in front of some ******* restaurants. :2tu:

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See thats what i figured as well.LOL I figured if my parents can do it back home with there Harley group then the least us Viper folks could do is get it started out here and maybe we will get a few more people to join us in the club.

1OF76RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane, pick a date and see who can come. I am in as long as I am not on holidays somewhere

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe saturday july 10th at around noonish from red deer area.Then to calgary for a afternoon meal then a ride back this way and all from calgary can join us for the return ride and then that way they get a drive from calgary to red deer then back.Those from Edmonton region can meet us in red deer and then have a great run to calgary.Then maybe the next month will be to Edmonton but lets see how this goes first.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know on Thursdays they have "Cruise Night" at ******* in NE Calgary, never been there on a Thurs night so not sure how it is but just thought I would throw that out there.

Here is a Cruise Calendar, 2010 Northwest Cruise Calendar click on bottom left/right on "cruise nights" to see them all.

Tony2

OP
OP
C

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we have our red deer cruise night on thursdays.Plus people who travel a few hours will have to work the next A.M. so thats why i figured a saturday or sunday out of the month.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Prob, just wanted to throw that out there so you are aware of all the options.

I will make a cruise one of these days, however we have lots of out of town travels booked for the summer as well and of course the 10th is one of them. :(

Tony2