Horsepower Challenge Viper vs. Corvette, Sept. 18, 2010

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely. Would be nice to knock Mike off the "Hill" even if he brings his 800+whp vette out :)

I'll have him covered by next year. ;)

I doubt I'll leave the Viper alone for another year without modding it a little (or a lot) more. I haven't done any power mods for over a year. Both of you are going to have to step it up to catch me in the HP for next year. ;)

Even though I only won by about 10-15 hp this year :D

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt I'll leave the Viper alone for another year without modding it a little (or a lot) more. I haven't done any power mods for over a year. Both of you are going to have to step it up to catch me in the HP for next year. ;)

Even though I only won by about 10-15 hp this year :D

Am I gonna have to buy a "Teddy Bear in a Tea Cup" stuffed animal for you too when I beat you? :lmao:

ViperPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think a "Prince of Egypt" doll or some rims from a 1979 S-10 would be better. Though Mike did have his eye on that exercise bike and wheel chair! :lmao:

That exercise bike was defiantly an antique model, they don't make them like that anymore. I would have paid the $5 for it if I wasn't worried about scratching the Viper's paint strapping it to the top.

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That exercise bike was defiantly an antique model, they don't make them like that anymore. I would have paid the $5 for it if I wasn't worried about scratching the Viper's paint strapping it to the top.

I would be more worried about needing a tetanus shot from just touching the thing!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4