Hotel Reservations

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife is sitting this one out, bringing a friend instead. Not sure where the other guys are staying. We are going to get a caravan together from

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to get the Embassy on points the day after they announced the VOI location and hotels. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any, so I booked at the Garden Inn with points. Free lodging sure does help.

I used Marriott points to get into the Residence Inn after it was sold out of VCA rooms. I guess that works!

V

Venomiss

If you are registered for VOI 12 be sure to make your reservations at the hotel choice if you haven't already.
Read the email confirmation sent at the time of sign up for details.

The VOI 12 rates are current until August 23rd.

After August 23 regular hotel rates will apply. Make your reservations now to avoid any last minute confusion.

See you in Charlotte at VOI 12!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent in my e-mail, now awaiting further instructions and/or information :) Is it september already??????????????

Iceman1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Venomiss is there a list of rooms left and at what hotels best to worst ? I called courtyard but they said that the club has control of availability so she shows sold out . Also she gave me a phone of 888-888-6142 for VCA but no answer can you advise please?
Thanks

V

Venomiss

Venomiss is there a list of rooms left and at what hotels best to worst ? I called courtyard but they said that the club has control of availability so she shows sold out . Also she gave me a phone of 888-888-6142 for VCA but no answer can you advise please?
Thanks
The phones are on and keep records of the calls coming in so be sure to leave a message.
A pleasure trading emails earlier today at [email protected] and do hope you will be able to register soon and make the trip.
You must be registered for VOI 12 first at www.voi12.com and make a hotel choice to be put on a list for VOI 12 room rates.
The VOI 12 rates are only good until August 23rd.

Capt Van

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss, I have signed up and called the hotel twice but they say I'm not on the list and won't reserve a room for me. Any advice?

V

Venomiss

Venomiss, I have signed up and called the hotel twice but they say I'm not on the list and won't reserve a room for me. Any advice?

Talked with you early today on the phone on this and your other question.:)
Glad you will be making the caravan.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62