Houston Inspection Sticker

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Anthony, I will contact carlos Monday. I went to the Houston Viper Club website & I did not see much info on what the club does, when it meets, etc.. Are you in H viper club?

Thanks
Andy

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy,

Yes - I am in the H-town Viper Club. The next club meeting is Saturday, October 26th @ 3 pm at the new RSI shop. Prashant is our club Prez and you can reach him at [email protected] with any questions about membership, etc.

Come out and join us as the Houston Club is very active.

Anthony

PS. Prashant - is it just a coincidence that the next club meeting is at RSI????? (I had to get that in.)

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a guy in Houston who will give you an inspection sticker on a ham sandwich, emissions and all. It costs extra of course, but if you have no mufflers, or cat, etc. it is nice. If anybody needs one I will let you know off the board. PM me. Known members or known board users only.

BlackVenom

Viper Owner
Reaction score
AJT,

When you take your Viper to NW Dodge, the only one who drives your car is Carlos. He drives it around back and he stops what he is doing to bring it up front when you return. He will take great care of you and give you personal service, even if you are only getting an oil change. Compared to the other Dodge dealers in Houston, they have the best policies and procedures for Viper owners who bring their cars in for service.

Take it there once and you will never go anywhere else.

OP
OP
AJT

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my new 02 RT10 from Bill Pemberton. Where in Houston should I get an inspection sticker? Since the car came from Nebraska, it obviously did not have one already. Will NW Dodge slap one on without running an inspection? I do not want some young dipsh_t reving my car, especially before it is broke in..

Thanks
Andy

Anthony - 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the new RT!! NW Dodge can take care of you.......ask for Carlos.

Good luck....come out to the H-town Viper Club meeting on the 26th.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang