How can I find info on the Roush coupe at VOI 9?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may be interested in buying the blue and white Roush coupe that was on display in the banquet room at VOI 9. Does anyone know where this car is and whos selling it?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd contact Roush. Someone had posted some pics not long ago of a tour they took of some collection of cars and the Roush SRTC was there.

Carmaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The MCVO Club did an event at Roush a short time ago. I did not attend by many other memebr did. Try giving the MCVO president a call.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw its not for sale, owned by Roush. they may/maynot be producing the parts in the future i spoke to Jack and his designer Paul about the car and so far all the body parts remain one-off.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
btw its not for sale, owned by Roush. they may/maynot be producing the parts in the future i spoke to Jack and his designer Paul about the car and so far all the body parts remain one-off.
Guess I will look elsewhere then. Why put a car on display if you do not want to sell it?

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was a concept/show car done for DCX to show them what they could do. Some of the parts may end up available later if enuf people contact Roush and they think there may be demand for them.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here are some pics lager ones in the gallery
4963roush_open_house_032-med.jpg

4963roush_open_house_031-med.jpg

4963roush_open_house_030-med.jpg

4963roush_open_house_029-med.jpg

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
check my gallery of picks many shots from the Roush collection including SEMA coupe and Jack signing my trunk

Why would you have Jack Roush sign your trunk on a Viper? I don't know of anything he has done before in a Viper, besides the one coupe with some asthetics done to it.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you did not know Roush racing/industries builds all of the Comp-Coupe racing cars for Dodge at one of their facilities in Livonia Mich. Roush also had done some of the development of the orginal cars gen 1 & 2 not sure to what extent. Roush has their hands in development and engineering for many companies behind the scenes including and were a major player in the development of the Fod GT

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you did not know Roush racing/industries builds all of the Comp-Coupe racing cars for Dodge at one of their facilities in Livonia Mich. Roush also had done some of the development of the orginal cars gen 1 & 2 not sure to what extent. Roush has their hands in development and engineering for many companies behind the scenes including and were a major player in the development of the Ford GT

Cool, did not know that.