How can I post photos now that Photopoint is offline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't visited Photopoint in a while and now I find it is offline and maybe won't come back at all. How can a post photos now that Photopoint is gone? I took a few pics from the Grand Rapids car show that I wanted to post of the Dodge Charger concept car and the Pronto sports car concept, can't post 'em now. Help!

Greg D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need to store pictures on a server so you can post them on the web, try opening a free web site at Geo Cities.

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Tony, looks like some great improvements coming! Soon I hope. Gregg, thanks for the free web site info. Photopoint started out being free, then it wasn't free anymore, now it may not come back, or if it does, the price may go from $10.00 per year to $5.95/month, just to store photos. Not!

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,

What about a drag and drop feature that will allow a person to not have to laboriously type out the link?

Jay K.

OP
OP
R

Roland L-Ocala FL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tony,
The engine is still in the big blue box from Arrow. It won't go in to the car until I can drive it home from the dealer, probably the end of next month! As soon as I get some seat time again, I'll let you know if I noticed any difference. (Sure am hoping that it shows some marked improvement!) Winter has stillb een too bad around here to be driving the Viper yet. Ther is a lot of salt still on the roads, it is kicked up by the car in front of you and being ground into salt dust. How 'bout them Patriots! What a job they did, now if the Red Sox could just put one season together like the Pats did. Does the Bambino curse run into the 21st century?

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you go to www.photopoint.com there is a new message and a survey available to members. They ask if you would pay to get your photos back on a CD for $24.95 or of you would pay $5.95 a month for their service (the same thing I spent $19.95 a year for two months before they shut down.

Oh, yeah Mr. Photopoint, you hijacked my pics after I already paid you to host them, then you shut down so i can't get to them, now you want me to pay $5.95/month so we can do it all again??? Just send me my CD and GO AWAY!!!!
You must be registered for see images

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
imagestation.com is a free upload site allowing folders of pics, etc.

Quick setup, little hassles, and easier to manuever shots around for the non-gurus......

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheHunter