How do I post pictures of my new 97 RT-10?

97ViperRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Work in Alberta, live on West Coast of BC and Ariz
I just purchased a 97 RT-10 and want to post pictures in the forum, but I don't have a web-page as the pics are on my floppy disc?? Can someone help me out with easy directions??
Also why are there so few 97 RT-10's for sale anywhere in the country??
Waiting anxiously for my Viper Membership paperwork that I sent in.

Thanks,
Jason

Vreracing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you put them in a reasonable size jpeg ie less than 1mg and email them to me at

[email protected]

I'd be glad to post them for you.

The easiest way is to call your local ISP and they'll usually give you about 2M of memory for a web site that you can link to.

I finally got a web site with unlimited band width.

I posted a BMW video for Gustov over at the unofficial M5 web site and got almost 2000 hits on a 20M file within the first week. It put a little stress on bandwidth.

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JCLARK, I am not that computer literate but this is the way I do it. Go to imagestation.com & open an account, its free. Load pictures from your computer to image station. You have to get them out of storage bin on image station into an album. Now click on to opena picture you want to post. After the picture is open on image station move kurser off picture to the side & right click mouse & click on properties, & in the corner you will see an address that looks like this http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pf61d83ff9cbf6f5f0c1dbe787043b259/fc468ce3.jpg.orig.jpg

Highlite the address & right click to copy.

Then go to VCA site & make a post. At the bottom you will see the word image next to Font color, click on image & ERASE the http// & paste the address you highlighted from image station. That should do it.
Hope this helps

Andy

You must be registered for see images

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Simple (Almost) - At the top of the VCA page - is MEDIA - IMAGE GALLERY. Register and upload your pics. Just under the photo in your album will be the name of the picture (underlined) that you uploaded. If you right mouse click, and hit COPY SHORTCUT, it will capture the address of the photo - similar to http://vca2.viperclub.org/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2291&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1. Then do your post, hit preview, and click on IMAGE under Instant UBB Code. This will bring up a pop-up window asking for the file location starting out HTTP. If you right click again and scroll down to PASTE - it will paste the address that you copied above.

To recap:
1) Post picture under image gallery.
2) Right click on Photo name (underlined) and click on COPY SHORTCUT.
3) Do you post, and then PREVIEW the post.
4) While previewing, click on IMAGE under Instant UBB Code. A pop-up window will ask for address.
5) Right click mouse and PASTE address location in pop-up window.

Preview again to verify everything worked.

Good Luck

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OOPS - made a small mistake on how to post pic.

To recap:
1) Post picture under image gallery.
2) Right click on actual Photo (not underlined name) and click on Properties.
3) Copy address (minus -thumb). You can use the windows copy feature by highlighting the address with left mouse button and then right mouse clicking and select copy)
3) Do your post, and then PREVIEW the post.
4) While previewing, click on IMAGE under Instant UBB Code. A pop-up window will ask for address.
5) Right click mouse and PASTE address location in pop-up window (you will need to manually remove the -thumb in the address.)

Preview again to verify everything worked. Picture will show up if you did everything right.

Seems harder than it is!

JCLARK - your pic from the gallery: VERY NICE!!

1046297_RT-10-med.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather