How do you get banned around here?

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mods...wanna see something amazing? Run a search for all posts by user "roofum" and tell me how he still has an active account here. Besides the fact that NONE of his very negative posts make any sense or have any relavence to the topic of the thread, he does nothing but insult people and use foul language. I'm not a VCA member yet, but as a forum member, this guy needs to go. He clearly does not meet the PG-13 standard, and he apparently has nothing to productive to contribute, so he just spams away at people. Just my "Suggestion".

Heck, let me give you a sampling of some of his more recent posts:

MR COHEN IS ON LINE ONE

The above was a thread that HE STARTED in the SRT-10 forum. What does it mean? Nobody seems to know.

WELL YOU HALF A *** CROSS DRESSIN DAWG [******] well you get my drift ,I WISH I WAS NEXT TO IN A GTO CLASSIC I WOULD LOOK and say to my self .DONT THEY HAVE ANY RESRICTIONS ON SELLING SUCH A NICE CAR TO A NEEDLE DICK PEACE [******] LIKE YOU .DODGE SHOULD HAVE A BETTER SCREENING ON WHO OWNS THEIR PRODUCT

Apparently, his caps lock key is stuck...

if its a brown spot like your draws u have to let it go...................

ALMOST MUST MY SELF IN YOUR GLEE NEXT TIME SAVE IT 4 THE PEOPLE WHO gaf

Uh...what?

no worries .next time insist on being on top.next time get sum lube

The above is in response to "what do these bolts go to?". Again...huh?

why dont your half a fanokes use your thongs to wipe the wheel off and quit your bitchin

...in response to information about a brake dust repellent.

And I'll stop with this one...

yo sparky ya have to know when to say when.1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor or in your case bang @#%%^^&*%$# zoom.me thinks a yugo with a roe on it

in response to a post regarding the Viper's value in relation to other high-end sports cars and shopping for a new Viper.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If those do not work how about this piece of work?

well now you hit a nerve.anytime their was a viper meeting from when ever they started till now i either had a soccer game ,volley ball game ,football game,or some kind of kid thing to attend .i would not miss any of the events during the week for you or anybody .i went to two meeting only to park the car and get a call from one of my kids.so if i want any new friends I WILL BUY A NEW ****** DAWG./.
GO TO www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com .click on the video section .go f your self video you will feel me .gfys

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My problem with the guy is that a) it's like he's having his own little conversation inside other people's threads, and b) it's like he has Tourettes Syndrome or something, as demonstrated by GR8 ASP's post.

I posted a question about tire aging one day, and he called me a f@g and told me to trade my car in for a Camry.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: How do you get banned around here?

If those do not work how about this piece of work?

well now you hit a nerve.anytime their was a viper meeting from when ever they started till now i either had a soccer game ,volley ball game ,football game,or some kind of kid thing to attend .i would not miss any of the events during the week for you or anybody .i went to two meeting only to park the car and get a call from one of my kids.so if i want any new friends I WILL BUY A NEW ****** DAWG./.
GO TO www.thekidfrombrooklyn.com .click on the video section .go f your self video you will feel me .gfys

roofum was getting way otta hand tonight, and he has suddenly gotten very quiet in that thread. i am willing to bet he received a very well-deserved time out. :2tu:

if we get real lucky, that entire thread will be erased. what a bunch of garbage.
You must be registered for see images

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's gone, actually saved as evidence, and that is stacking up up with this individual. Please don't think this is slipping by without notice. And all should feel free to email the board with a complaint if you feel it is justified.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's gone, actually saved as evidence, and that is stacking up up with this individual. Please don't think this is slipping by without notice. And all should feel free to email the board with a complaint if you feel it is justified.

very nice hear lee. thanks for letting us know.

how does one email a complaint to "the board"?

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good deal Lee... I like this site because of its' PG-13 rating, at least in the Viper related sections (I save the nasty talk for the Pit ;) ) There's no need for blindly trash mouthing other members for whatever wild and unknown reason that guy had.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's a bit of an a$$, dontchathink?
Matt's right, just mention B B Q and you get the ********* Suburbans in your driveway, and an email from the VCA.
:laugh:

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

kcobean - I've been told over and over it's PG, not PG-13 that is the yardstick for acceptable forum content on here. I'm just letting you know what I was told so you don't get yourself any warnings.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

kcobean - I've been told over and over it's PG, not PG-13 that is the yardstick for acceptable forum content on here. I'm just letting you know what I was told so you don't get yourself any warnings.

LOL...whatever works. I know the deal with "the BBQ conflict", and I certainly see both sides of the argument. I moderate on the internets largest 350Z forum and it's a tough call to have to censor someone. I guess on a site like this one that has a corporate affiliation, image plays a bigger role. Anyway....thanks for the PG correction. ;)

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Black Suburbans...phhhht, we got a bid out for Apaches. lol.
Seriously anytime someone wants to let us know about a thread.... note the 4 little icons at the bottom of every post. Says.."Post extras" Move your cursor over the third one from the left and it says "Notify Moderator" Works great. Pops right up in ALL our emails. Just like a favorite thread works for everyone else.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm still scratching my head as to how 56lespaul/longislandasswipe/snakesonaplane/axlroseviper still gets to post.
:confused:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm still scratching my head as to how 56lespaul/longislandasswipe/snakesonaplane/axlroseviper still gets to post.

IMO 56lespaul is just an immature a-hole with some "issues". but he hasnt broken any rules. YET.

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

IMO 56lespaul is just an immature a-hole with some "issues". but he hasnt broken any rules. YET.
I dunno, these are a few of his gems...

"Dude thanks for the pics of your two ugly mugs...

I don't care about the play by play of your anniversary dinner...why you care to share it with a group of complete strangers online is beyond me.

And are you trying to say your wife is better looking than my girl? If Beeker from the Muppets had blonde hair he could be mistaken for your wife. Who needs 36DDs when you can palm some nice 30As hahahaha"

"Are you really that insecure that you would post public pictures of your wife on here like that....

Seriously I would say there are more "issues" to be resolved by driving to a parking lot at night to take a wannabe "hot model / hot car" shot

Hot model....nope pretty wife relative to the group on here probably...but model standards...nope

Hot Car...again maybe 5 years ago...stock viper..so what

But I can't think of the purpose of this post other than to entice some false jealousy....seems very childish to me"

"Don't mean to be a snob....but most people will just think you can't afford a new one if you are driving a model that is 6+ years old"

"Well fact is I am really not interested in the "history" as much as I am the driving characteristics of the car. My comment about affording the new model was targeted at people who live in the world outside the viper bubble.

I'm sorry but when you see someone in an '01 Sl mercedes...you dont think..hmmmm maybe they appreciate the styling more than the new one.

And yes for maybe VINTAGE ferraris I can understand the heritage buffs who like that experience...

But what "experience" does the GEN II provide over the GEN III other than a rattling dash, lesser handling, worse brakes...

Sorry but at the end of the day this argument just comes back to opinions on what looks better...and thats fine...but I would think true car enthusiasts would care more about other qualities that make the GEN III far superior...

And V10SPEED...you probably represent .00001% of the consumer market who would rather trade down than up in the model of car they drive.

I love my viper...but to me when I see '93s roll up I dont say "wow..that's a classic"...I saw "wow I am suprised that thing is still glued together"
It's not like they are rare....GEN I vipers can be had on ebay for $25k...ummm the price of a Jetta"

I may not see any rules being broken, but if I had posted that s h it, let alone anything about our event, it would have been edited or deleted.
Just another prime example of how some are allowed to slide, while others are not.
:(
Oh, and B B Q, BTW.
:)
Edit away.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i know what you are saying, i have read all of that before as have many others.

the policies are here:

policies

i repeat my comment above. but, i am still missing what rules he has broken. LMK, i am always willing to learn. Maybe someone sees something that i dont? what am i missing?

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Interesting. I don't see anything in those policies that would warrant deletion of posts mentioning our region event or our region website.

OP
OP
K

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Seriously, this guy is a troll to the Nth degree. He may not be violating any policies, but he's tryin' hard to ruffle as many feathers as he can, for no other reason than because he can. Apparently he's been banned here and VA before. Not sure if that's true.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Les Paul has left the building, he did violate several policies, he has been banned at least four times so, ergo, he should not be here in the first place AND he registered as a dealer in South Dakota who when called said "Paul who?" And the IP was in the same old place in NY as the other banned ID's so it was with great pleasure we once again, after careful review, bid him goodbye.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Should I replace the summer air in my tires with winter air"?

ROTFLOL!