How Does Your Viper Sound

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who wants to listen to it idleing? Rev that **** thing up! It sounds just like my exhaust at an idle-I've got Borla headers back to high flow cats and Borla race mufflers.

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds great. what all have you done to your exhaust system? did ya take your mufflers out? i see you're from dearborn. i moved here from riverview bout 4 yrs ago. with all the farming going on around here it can be kinda rough driving around with the top off sometimes. anyways...awhile back i had a cracked cat and had it changed...but before that the car sounded awesome. i woulda kept it that way but at red lights the fumes were givin me headaches. had many comments on how it sounded back then. very nice sound you have there. nice job on the vid.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have digital camcorder yet so I can only explain the sound and yes, mine is loud. It sounds like a 929 CBR superbike with Two Brothers racing pipes on steroids. When I let off the gas, the car crackles and occasionally backfires. The sound is unlike any other modded car I've ever heard. I've got two words for you - Totally Awesome!!! When I buy my digital camcorder, just bought my digital camera, I will post the sound and entertain your ears.

OP
OP
Sniper

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fast Freddie, have you done other mods to your car and if you have, what are your times in the 1/4? I've put Roe Racing's whole package on mine and now I'm looking at Tom's head upgrade.
There is a local guy here in St. Joseph that is known as one of the best head guys around this part and my friend grew up with him. We are going to try to get him to do mine for me because he will be alot cheaper.

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great sound brandon. what type system you got on the car? beautiful idle rumble. now i wish i hadn't change my cracked cat, but the fumes were gettin to me.

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, someone tell me how to to this and I will totally blow you away with how the Venom sounds.

It hits as much of a lick as ANY CAR I have ever heard. (yes I have been to an NHRA sponsored event)

How do I post a video or sound file?

Regards,