How many Canadian certificate holders.....

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Have received there cars???

I am being told that the majority of certificate holders have not yet received there cars, and that the cars that have landed and have been sold were to people without a certificate??? :( (Only 7 that I know of in Toronto Ontario Canada area so far)

Is this true???

Any comments would be appreciated.

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have had my SRT since early March and so have 3 other members that I know from the Western Canada region. Also another one of our members just got his a couple weeks ago and we were all certificate holders. My local dealer has one and it is sold to a local but I don't think he was a previous Viper owner so could not be a certificate holder. Also, there was a dealer in Vancouver who got a hold of one in early March and had it for sale for $152,000 (Canadian$$)but do not know if it sold.
I have heard there are 14 cars in Western Canada, which is Manitoba & west and a total of about 45 in Canada. I assume most will go to certificate holders but then what do I know!! Lots of rumors going around.

OP
OP
S

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No Vins either Craig.....LOL

The car was only ordered 1.5 years ago :rolleyes:

This is what happens when you live in Canada...LOL

keep the faith..

:D

knuk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last time I checked BC was is in Canada - I have mine! :smirk:

OP
OP
S

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Craig I,m located in Toronto Canada.

I,m hearing only 50 cars are coming to Canada :eek:

Have patience my friend.

What about you???

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I work in TO (404 & Finch) and commute from etobicoke each day. My dad and aunt have SRT's on order both in red. Didn't order them from a high volume dealer so we could be awhile....