How many certificates have been given out so far?

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, what a great response to the car!

Joe,

Do you have any idea what Dodge was projecting? If they have over 500 by noontime, and the initial production run might only be a couple of thousand or so, then it looks like they really might sell all the 1st year SRT's to existing owners.

That would be great... what a great way for Dodge to thank us for supporting the brand and the car.

I'm so glad I bought new
smile.gif

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These aren't certificates, there registration numbers, no guarrantee of a certificate. If they get 1000 requests, there not going to tie up all the first year production on VCA cars.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
On the contrary Paul,

EVERY CERTIFICATE HOLDER will be entitled to order an SRT-10.

IF YOU GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER, you are then entitled to visit your friendly Dodge dealer before the expiration of the certificate, and your order will be placed with Dodge. As would be the case with any sales program, there is no guarantee of delivery, but, you surely have done everything you can to qualify.

I can almost guarantee, that every '03 produced will go to previous VIPER owners, and all WILL be (or will become) VCA members, because, as usual, Dodge should continue to offer first year free VCA membership!!

THANK YOU DODGE!!!!!!

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe that Dodge did not have a record of my VIN # or anyone with my last name. I have had the car for over two years. I had to fax in my title and registration. I am glad it is paid for, otherwise I would not have the title if I am not mistaken. Hopefully them not having a record of me does not put me way down the list.

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
Paul,

Model Year 2003, production will start 3rd quarter 2002.

viperrwk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know how many qualifying VINs there were in total ie what percentage of current, qualified Viper owners have requested certificates?

-Bob-

Joseph Houss

VCA Officer
Reaction score
I don't think there is a doubt in their eyes! They KNEW it would be a sellout... they just didn't know how fast!

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget these are certificates and not sales. Anyone with a slight potential or desire to purchase one should get a cretificate, and then use the next month or 2 to decide if they will. A final tally would not be expected until the end.

Ron